Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases

<< < (196/201) > >>

McMetal:
GameStop is having a 50% off Clearance sale online only right now. I bought a couple of extra Nightbrother Archers for $10 each, and was able to pick them up in store and skip the shipping charges.  :)

McMetal:
If you live near an Ollie’s, they have a decent 15% off sale ending today. I stopped by on Friday and found full cases of Jyn and Zorii Bliss, the Saw Gerrera Deluxe Set, Credit Collection Moff Gideon and Greef Karga, and a bunch of Archive figures like Cody, Tusken Raiders and Death Troopers - all for $9.99 each!

I had bought a cheap Saw and Gideon there previously, so I just grabbed a few Tuskens, Death Troopers, and Greef, came out to exactly $9 each after tax.  :)

McMetal:
Picked up a Gamorrean Guard from Target for 50% on clearance yesterday.

McMetal:
Today I received the Fourth Sister from Amazon and Jabim Obi Wan from EE, happy to scratch those two off the list.

McMetal:
Picked up the Luke/Grogu 2-pack from Target after spotting it in store yesterday. Did not expect to see that so soon.

Saw an end of the aisle rider at Walmart with 1-JAC and the two recent Andor exclusives, all for $19 each.

GameStop had a ton of new stuff too, ROTJ carded Wave 2, 4th sister, Luthen, Mon Mothma, even Vel Sartha, who I still have on preorder with Amazon. I would have bought her on the spot but $26.98 for that figure is absurd.

Happy hunting!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version