Multimedia > The Sequel Trilogy

Star Wars: The Last Jedi (SPOILERS)

<< < (74/76) > >>

Darby:
I thought the alt opening was interesting, but preferred the one we got. I was stunned at how much longer and involved the Fathier chase was. That could have been cut even more, and should have been, really. The village scene was nice, some weird SW that had a goofy vibe, but didn't add anything else really that we didn't have. Good cut. It did crystallize though something Johnson said in one of the BTS features, which is Luke's exile on the island is him choosing to not interfere in events as he did on Bespin. I inferred that, but I think a more direct scene, more direct than the village one, would have helped with some of the conversation about why is he there.

Rob:
I'm going to pick up the 4K version tomorrow, and this weekend it'll be my first 4K viewing experience... the movie wasn't perfect, but I'm looking forward to it.

Diddly:
I got the Target version. Haven't gotten to watch any of the bonuses yet, but the intro scene was a lot more impressive in 3D

Rob:
We've all been duped!

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/10/the-last-jedi-russian-trolls

--- Quote ---Was The Last Jedi Hate Actually Spread by Russian Trolls?

According to a new study, the Star Wars film may have been targeted by Twitter accounts linked to Russian operatives—the same ones who tried to sway the 2016 election.
--- End quote ---

Matt_Fury:
Stupid article.  While I believe the haters are a very vocal minority that the internet have amplified....I don't think Putin's behind it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version