Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Prototype Boba Fett (Walgreens)

<< < (3/21) > >>

Rob:
I'm in Downtown Chicago so it might be higher than other places, but yes.  Also the sales tax in the Loop is 12% - so you're looking at nearly $18 for that Qui-Gon.

Jayson:
6" Proto Fett revealed

Nicklab:
The prototype armor makes sense for this kind of exclusive.  I think the ROTJ armor might be better suited to some sort of a multipack.

Greg:
That Fett looks great! I love the 4" version of the concept design, and I'll be happy to add the 6" incarnation to my collection.

--- Quote from: Nicklab on July  1, 2014, 05:02 PM ---The prototype armor makes sense for this kind of exclusive.  I think the ROTJ armor might be better suited to some sort of a multipack.

--- End quote ---

ROTJ Fett with a repacked Jabba and Slave Leia would make a slick SDCC Exclusive for TRU next year. On a more serious note, are there major differences between the ESB and ROTJ Boba Fett costumes that would require new parts? I know the Fett got different 4" molds for ESB and ROTJ, but I never looked too closely for major differences in the outfits.

Jesse James:
Fett is a license to print money for them in any scale.  Love the proto armor though.  Have a ton of him in the 4" scale and love him.  Loved the McQ/Johnston proto armor one too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version