Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Tauntaun and Hoth Han

<< < (3/3)

Nicklab:
I think the Probe Droid would be absolutely AMAZING in the 6" scale.  It would be foolish for Hasbro to not pursue that one.

Brian:
Really psyched to see this is on the way, even though it has been rumored/confirmed for a bit now...still nice to see it.  I can see why some people are bummed about the blue coat, but they could always to the brown coat as a regular release (or in another pack, as mentioned).  Kind of surprising though.  Han on Taun Taun is one of my favorite things about Star Wars, so I can't wait to get a hold of this.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on July 25, 2014, 04:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: P-Siddy on July 25, 2014, 04:22 PM ---Is there a slit in the belly?  Kind of looks that way, but could be wrong.  This Tauntaun better smell as bad on the inside as on the outside.
--- End quote ---

Not cut belly for the tauntaun.  The live tweeting from the session confirmed that.
--- End quote ---

Sure looks like they were planning for it though...  wonder why it got dropped?

Paul:
This will be my favorite figure/set of all time if it gets delivered even half way like it shows in pictures. 

Hoth Han is my favorite OT version of Han, and this really looks good.  I also have nostalgia bias for the Blue Coat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version