Author Topic: 6" Black Series Sales and Discounts  (Read 40222 times)

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: 6" Black Series Sales and Discounts
« Reply #120 on: December 13, 2020, 02:03 PM »
The HasbroToyShop eBay store has the Black Series TESB 40th Anniversary Collection figures listed $15.99 each, including most of the third wave.

I can never figure out how to find sellers on ebay.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 13, 2020, 02:09 PM »
The HasbroToyShop eBay store has the Black Series TESB 40th Anniversary Collection figures listed $15.99 each, including most of the third wave.

I can never figure out how to find sellers on ebay.

http://www.ebaystores.com/hasbrotoyshop?_rdc=1
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #122 on: April 22, 2022, 01:50 PM »
Are you looking for a great deal on a completely random assortment of crap EE can't sell 'iconic' Star Wars action figures?

Check out this Black Series 6" 14-figure Outlet Bundle.  14 Black Series 6" figures for just $199.99 plus tax.  Free USA Shipping with Code SPRINGFREE22

You get:
1x Luke Skywalker & Ysalamiri (Heir to the Empire)
1x Jaxxon (Star Wars Comic Books)
1x Darth Maul Sith Apprentice (Star Wars Comic Books)
1x Elite Squad Trooper (The Bad Batch)
1x Inferno Trooper (The Mandalorian and The Force Unleashed)
1x Zeb Orrelios (Rebels)
1x Luke Skywalker (Yavin Ceremony, Star Wars)
1x Count Dooku (Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith
1x Knight of Ren (The Rise of Skywalker
2x Zorii Bliss (The Rise of Skywalker
1x Commander Bly (Revenge of the Sith
2x Rocket Trooper (The Rise of Skywalker)

#ad #sponsored #EEaskedmetopostthis
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 22, 2022, 02:18 PM »
Wow, that is random.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #124 on: April 22, 2022, 02:52 PM »
Wow, that is random.

Almost as random as "Buy two Lukes, get a free rabbit!". :P

(Yes, this is also #sponsored - sorry, but I gotta pay the bills)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 25, 2022, 12:36 PM »
Wow, that is random.

Almost as random as "Buy two Lukes, get a free rabbit!". :P

(Yes, this is also #sponsored - sorry, but I gotta pay the bills)

You called it - basically stuff everyone has extras of.  Wish I had not bought these initially as this is a great deal versus full price, but I don't need any of them now. 

As for the sponsored links, you should post those as often as you're able.  I don't mind using the links to support JD or promoting your sponsors at all!  The bigger problem for me is that things sell out so fast, I'm not as likely to wait for a sponsor link or even look for it once I hear something is available.  I have been burned waiting the extra few minutes.  Heck, I would love a general "Here are out Sponsor link" if that's possible to just get in the habit of using that instead of going directly to the site when I'm racing to order.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #126 on: April 25, 2022, 01:44 PM »
As for the sponsored links, you should post those as often as you're able.

I try, but like you said, things move SO fast that it is hard to get the links and get them posted before everyone has already had to order or miss out!

Plus, the only sponsors we have left these days are Amazon and EE (who no one uses anymore unless it's a last resort because of their shipping costs/times), so we miss out on anything Pulse, Target, Walmart, Dorkside, etc. 

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 25, 2022, 03:03 PM »
As for the sponsored links, you should post those as often as you're able.

I try, but like you said, things move SO fast that it is hard to get the links and get them posted before everyone has already had to order or miss out!

Plus, the only sponsors we have left these days are Amazon and EE (who no one uses anymore unless it's a last resort because of their shipping costs/times), so we miss out on anything Pulse, Target, Walmart, Dorkside, etc.

Are you ale to post a generic sponsor link for EE and Amazon, so that a user could click the link then order anything on the site and JD would get credit?  Or does the link need to specify certain items?  My family buys a fair amount of other stuff on Amazon, so I wouldn't be opposed to just clicking the JD link first if it would help fund the site.
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #128 on: April 25, 2022, 03:33 PM »
Are you ale to post a generic sponsor link for EE and Amazon, so that a user could click the link then order anything on the site and JD would get credit?  Or does the link need to specify certain items?  My family buys a fair amount of other stuff on Amazon, so I wouldn't be opposed to just clicking the JD link first if it would help fund the site.

Generic #sponsored links exist on the front page - I know the front page is pretty dead these days but it does still have some good info on it.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 03:34 PM by Jeff »

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 28, 2022, 05:46 PM »

Generic #sponsored links exist on the front page - I know the front page is pretty dead these days but it does still have some good info on it.

Perfect - thanks!

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #130 on: June 2, 2022, 09:50 AM »
HASBRO PULSE POWER DAYS SALES EVENT  - lots of BS6" figures in-stock, some good deals to be had.

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/hasbro-pulse-power-days-sales-event?utm_source=QjaNFd&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=060222_Pulse%20Power%20Days%20Launch%20Thursday%20%28VRUmWh%29&refinementList%5Bvendor%5D%5B0%5D=Star%20Wars

Save 40% when you spend $75 or more on select, eligible items, currently for sale on HasbroPulse.com during the Hasbro Pulse Power Days Sales Event.  Promotion valid on purchases made between June 2, 2022 at 9AM ET through June 6, 2022 at 11:59PM ET. Promotion applies to pre-tax and pre-shipping and handling amount. No rain checks. Not valid on previous orders. Cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Excludes special bundle deals, Hasbro Pulse Premium Membership fee, and HasLab campaigns.  Subject to HasbroPulse.com Terms of Use and policies. ©2022 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 19, 2023, 09:04 AM »
EE has a deal for a free (random) Black Series figure and free shipping if you purchase $69 worth of merchandise (before shipping and tax).  Promo code is: 2103222

I've used it twice now.  I don't really collect 6" anymore, but free is free and if I already have the figure, I can give it away.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 19, 2023, 03:23 PM »
EE has a deal for a free (random) Black Series figure and free shipping if you purchase $69 worth of merchandise (before shipping and tax).  Promo code is: 2103222

I've used it twice now.  I don't really collect 6" anymore, but free is free and if I already have the figure, I can give it away.

Which ones did you get? Finn and Zuvio?  :D
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 19, 2023, 03:52 PM »
I have yet to get them but it’s probably General Lando.

But since I’ve stop collecting these maybe I’ll get lucky?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 03:52 PM by P-Siddy »

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 29, 2023, 01:04 PM »

Which ones did you get? Finn and Zuvio?  :D

Finally got my first shipment with the free figure.  I got a Dr. Evazan.  Already have him... and a bit surprised he was one of the 'leftovers".