Collectibles > Other Collectibles

ANOVOS Prop Replica Clothing, Armor, and Helmets

<< < (6/7) > >>

Matt_Fury:
Take a look at the shin pieces....make sure the inner portion is slightly longer than the outer portion. 

Otherwise, it's coming along great!

I have a little tweaking to my belt to complete and then I'll be approved in the 501st!

Angry Ewok:
I've got one of the only Centurion's in the state keeping an eye on my progress. We must have spent an hour texting back-and-forth trying to determine which shin piece was correct. I think we got it right, finally, but it wasn't easy. So far, my biggest obstacle to hitting Centurion will be, I think, the placement of the outer strips on my return edges. I trimmed too much on one arm and had to compensate by giving more room on the edge. It might come down to how favorable the lighting will be and how nitpicky the staff are feeling at the time. Here lately, I've seen maybe two or three guys being told to fix stuff that isn't even part of the CRL.

Matt_Fury:

--- Quote from: Angry Ewok on March 18, 2019, 12:55 PM ---I've got one of the only Centurion's in the state keeping an eye on my progress. We must have spent an hour texting back-and-forth trying to determine which shin piece was correct. I think we got it right, finally, but it wasn't easy. So far, my biggest obstacle to hitting Centurion will be, I think, the placement of the outer strips on my return edges. I trimmed too much on one arm and had to compensate by giving more room on the edge. It might come down to how favorable the lighting will be and how nitpicky the staff are feeling at the time. Here lately, I've seen maybe two or three guys being told to fix stuff that isn't even part of the CRL.

--- End quote ---

I'm not even trying for Centurion, but our GML had me change things to Centurion standards.   ::)

Angry Ewok:
Slow going...

Matt_Fury:
Looks good so far.  Keep it up!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version