Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

New York Comic-Con 2015

(1/4) > >>

Jeff:
Hasbro will once again have a bigger presence at NYCC this year.  There is a preview party tonight and then a full panel on Thursday.  Here are the panel details:

--- Quote ---Hasbro Star Wars - Thu. October 8th - 11:15 AM - 12:15 PM (ET)

Join members of the Hasbro team as they discuss the popular Hasbro Star Wars line that hit shelves on Force Friday! Attendees will get an in-depth look at Hasbro’s latest action figure offerings with a look at new product coming later this year.
--- End quote ---

I'm assuming they will have the "Titanium Series Helmets" there since they just previewed those at Hasbro Pulse. Rumor mill says they will have a few other new things to reveal...

Nicklab:
I wish I could go.  I work pretty close to the convention center, but I can't get away to check it out.

Diddly:
I'm assuming we'll see nothing new, and Hasbro will "officially unveil" stuff we should be able to buy in stores right now, but can't. :P

Nicklab:
I would expect some details about exclusives at this point.  Especially since they're showing up in stores.  Maybe a look at some of the returning OT characters, but even then I'm a bit skeptical.

McMetal:
Zero expectations...anything valuable to be learned will come thirdhand from other sources.

I would like to know when the 2 new Rebels figures (Rex and Inquisitor II/Fifth Brother) will be coming out. Surprise unveiling of the Ghost would be my pie in the sky hope.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version