Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Galaxy of Adventures 5" Figures

<< < (3/8) > >>

Rob:
This is a gimmicky style and the only point is to let them sell the same characters all over again to a new collector base.

Easy pass.

Honestly, I can't believe a 42 year history of 3.75" collecting is about to fade away for this... I kind of hope it totally bombs.

Dave:
Rebelscum posted some TROS figures found in Canada. 

I know I'm biased, but holy crap do these look bad. The masked / non-human ones don't look too bad, but the human faces of Rey and Finn stylistically look awful.

I've purchased most of the Disney ToyBox figures and find them stylistically cool, and I love the old Tartakovsky 3.75" Clone Wars figures, as well as the animated 3.75" Clone Wars lines.  So I'm not against cartoony action figures, but these are not to my liking.

Jedi Idej:

--- Quote from: Dave on September  3, 2019, 03:52 PM ---Rebelscum posted some TROS figures found in Canada. 

I know I'm biased, but holy crap do these look bad. The masked / non-human ones don't look too bad, but the human faces of Rey and Finn stylistically look awful.

--- End quote ---

I was flipping the channels, saw a commercial for the animated series, and was impressed enough by the style that I was open to collecting the figures. Then I saw the same pics you did. The ugly changed my mind quick.

Rob:
Those look terrible.

P-Siddy:
Someone pointed out on Yakface that these figures are aimed for the kiddos, yet have all the extra articulation that Hasbro says the kids hate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version