Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

Black Series 6" Holiday Repaint Figures

<< < (10/14) > >>

Dave:
Did any of these end up showing up anywhere???  Are we going to get Christmas repaints for Valentines Day?

Matt_Fury:
Let's not give the Hasbro team any ideas.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Dave on January  6, 2022, 01:38 PM ---Did any of these end up showing up anywhere???  Are we going to get Christmas repaints for Valentines Day?

--- End quote ---

I was wondering the same thing.  Haven't seen any sign of people finding them at retail or even preorders.  I thought maybe I misunderstood and they were planned for next Christmas...

Jeff:

--- Quote from: JediJman on January  7, 2022, 09:53 AM ---I thought maybe I misunderstood and they were planned for next Christmas...

--- End quote ---

These were definitely planned for this Christmas, but the shipping fiasco screwed them getting these into the USA before Christmas. 

Jayson says some of these have started to hit Hasbro warehouses stateside now (and some have turned up at some of those scalper shops that "find" things early from contacts at the ports), so it'll be interesting to see what they do.  Are Target/Amazon/Walmart going to want a new Christmas item now?  Will they try a "Christmas in July" type thing for con season on Pulse this summer?  Are they willing to just sit on the product so it's ready for next November?

No one really knows, especially since Hasbro never even officially announced/revealed them in the first place.

Dave:
I guess that is the challenge with seasonal themed items. 

If a case of regular Bo-Katan figure is 8 weeks late it doesn't really matter, but I'm sure the retailers don't want Christmas stuff in February. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version