Collectibles > Other Collectibles

2022 HasLab - Black Series Reva FX Elite Lightsabers

<< < (3/10) > >>

Qui-Gon Jim:
What I find odd is that Reva has yet to use the two-blade version.  She is the only one who doesn't wear it Tron-style on their back.

Jeff:
HasLab Force FX Elite Reva Lightsaber:
5/27 - 439
5/29 - 730
6/3 - 957
6/13 - 1034

I know these crowd-funded projects take a dip in the middle, but just 8 a day the last 9-10 days is pretty slow. 

1034 in the first 17 days (61/day); need 3966 the last 28 days (142/day).

Dave:
I wonder how they decide what is a kickstarter and what is just sold like the Jabba Throne Room playset?

Have they determined that Vintage 3.75" is going to sell regardless and they don't need kickstarters anymore since the Razor Crest funded in two days, and kickstarters are just for Black Series and other items?

Any rumors on the next 3.75" kickstarter?  I hope this lightsaber isn't "taking up an offering slot" and that whatever they've got planned for 3.75" is still coming out.  I'm ready for the next 3.75" offering considering it'll take them 18 months to deliver it.

Matt_Fury:
Good point Dave.  TVC definitely sells, there's been discussion that the Boba Fett throne room set was going to be a Haslab and was made a pre-order...that might be the model for larger pieces going forward.  I think you would still see a Haslab for larger items similar to the level of the Sail Barge or Razor Crest, that these larger, but not huge items would be preorders.

The last Force FX saber I picked up was the Rey Skywalker saber, and it is a great addition to my collection.  I preordered it, but it can now be found online for on sale.  I have no regrets preordering it, but seeing it as a discount can be telling for what we're seeing with this Haslab.

Dave:
This seems to have stalled.  1,096 backers as of 6/20.  They've only added 62 backers in the past week.

Three weeks to go to get another 4,000 backers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version