Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

Hasbro Selfie Series

<< < (2/4) > >>

Jeff:

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on September 26, 2022, 05:28 PM ---Anyone doing this?
--- End quote ---

Only if Hasbro sends me a promo/freebie.  Otherwise, it's a pass for me.  If this were 3.75" though...

--- Quote from: McMetal on September 26, 2022, 05:47 PM ---Inflation made the price go up $20 since they announced this? That seems believable.  ::)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, that's a bold choice for sure.  Hard to justify that right off the bat...

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on September 26, 2022, 06:03 PM ---And like you said, Dave, where's the Jedi option?
--- End quote ---

Jedi don't wear gloves or dickies... 

All four Star Wars choices have zero exposed skin other than the head.  Saves the problem of having to match skin-tone on the head/hands/neck if all your choices are wearing gloves and some type of collar/shirt around the neck. ;)

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Jeff on September 26, 2022, 10:10 PM ---Jedi don't wear gloves or dickies... 

All four Star Wars choices have zero exposed skin other than the head.  Saves the problem of having to match skin-tone on the head/hands/neck if all your choices are wearing gloves and some type of collar/shirt around the neck. ;)

--- End quote ---

I didn't consider that, and I think you're on to something, Jeff.  Here are the options:

--- Quote ---The choices include Stormtrooper, X-Wing pilot, [Hoth] Leia, Mandalorian, Black Panther, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Black Widow, Red Power Ranger, Pink Power Ranger, Snake Eyes, Scarlett, and a male or female Ghostbuster.
--- End quote ---

All of those figures wear gloves, dickies, or has their neck concealed.   ::)

Jedi Idej:
It would have been fun to get my youngest nieces and nephews made out as padawans, but:

- jedi aren't offered (likely, as mentioned above, other exposed skin not matching the color of the face)
- the extra $20 per is a kick in the 'nads
- I recall when this was introduced a few months back that 16 was the minimum age

GrandMoffNick:
Did anyone test this? I don't know who they took scans of but it wasn't me.

Nicklab:
I tried it.  The thing barely looked like me at all. 

When I was checking it out the price was listed as $59.99.  But in light of how it looked I'm not going to do it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version