Collectibles > Power of the Jedi

favorite POTJ figure

<< < (6/7) > >>

zachmoe:
My favorite was the Queen Amidala Royal Decoy...Really like the black dress Amidala for some reason, the headdress and the face sculpt was great...okay, okay so the articulation sucked but since I leave mine in the pack, no problem for me...

Jesse James:
Those Amidala's are like Senator figures to me...  Articulation kind of becomes a secondary to sculpt because of the outfit.  It's tough to criticize Orn Free Tah as a bad figure because of articulation when he's just a big fattie.  He came out as a great figure for some dull Senator though.  Amidala's are kinda like that.

JediMAC:

--- Quote from: zachmoe on August  9, 2005, 09:13 PM ---My favorite was the Queen Amidala Royal Decoy...Really like the black dress Amidala for some reason, the headdress and the face sculpt was great...okay, okay so the articulation sucked but since I leave mine in the pack, no problem for me...

--- End quote ---

Welcome to JD (finally), Zach!  And thank you very much for the Red Clonetrooper 3-pack you sent down to me a week or two ago (per your bro's instruction)...  Now that you're here, I guess I'll get you started with some well deserved feedback!  Enjoy the site...  8)

- Matt

zachmoe:
You're Welcome Matt!

Also, I really like the BoShek figure from this line, I don't think it has been mentioned yet.  The pilot suit looks really good, and the helmet...man...great.    I really like that in this line Hasbro introduced a ton of new sculpts and really attempted to please the fans.  I believe that the first two fan's choice figures came out in this line, and although the Duros went on to become a peg warmer, the fact that Hasbro started to listen to fans started here.  Also, the new FX-7 droid is great, a new update for a background droid.

Clone On Fire:
I have to say the security battle droid and sandtrooper tie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version