Collectibles > Power of the Jedi

Force Files

(1/5) > >>

Depmode:
whats the deal with some of the POTJ figs not having force files?

Nicklab:
The later items, mainly the last three waves lost the force files.  Most people seem to regard these as  a transition towards the SAGA line.  

The force files seemed to get a not so great reception.  The consensus among most collectors seemed to be "give us more accessories, not more paper".

Depmode:
yeah, i can definately agree with more accessories, less paper. The only problem is they didn't include anything more in the figures that lacked the force files. Oh well.

Nicklab:
Well, what Hasbro was trying to do with the force files was to add some value to the overall figure.  Before that, the value-added item had been the Commtech chip.  In fact, there's a litany of little value added things that Hasbro has tried.

But I think the overiding issue that you can find with those last three waves of POTJ is this:  they were probably THE BEST figures that were done in the entire line.  To me, that makes up for the absence of the force files.

Depmode:
so we're on the same page, what WERE the last three waves? I don't have all the figs yet... I know Teebo, Bo Shek , and that droid dude were casue they don't have force files... what other ones?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version