Community > Site Feedback, Suggestions, and Help

How is your load-time?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Depmode:
seriously is fast.... now where was that cash hand out i was told I would recieve if I posted positive here? ;)

CyberScout:
Just got my cable connection hooked up.This place is lighnting fast. ;D

Morgbug:
Nice and fast now that y'all relented and let me back in.   :P

FWIW, when I was locked out, I could access the board and mainpage, but could not log in.  Multiple requests by both email addy and username did not generate the new password as requested.  Only when Matt contacted Chris and I received a presumably direct email did I get the new password.  

No biggie other than Matt slandering my good name. ;D

Chris:
Morgbug, I am sorry that you were not able to login. When we updated the forums they changed the way that our auto e-mails were sent out and I had to change some settings in our PHP e-mail configuration to resolve the issue. The e-mail system has been tested and now works fine. :)

JediMAC:

--- Quote from: Chris Berry on March 31, 2003, 02:46 PM ---Morgbug, I am sorry that you were not able to login. When we updated the forums they changed the way that our auto e-mails were sent out and I had to change some settings in our PHP e-mail configuration to resolve the issue. The e-mail system has been tested and now works fine. :)

--- End quote ---

Ah, c'mon Chris.  You don't have to lie like that!  We might as well let the truth be known now:  We temporarily banned Brent from the site so we could talk all kinds of smack about him and his Celtics, while he could say nothing in return in his defense!  I think it worked out really well, if I do say so myself...   ;D   8)   ;D   8)   ;D

Mwuahahahaha!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version