Collecting > Hey Hasbro!

No more REHASHES!

(1/3) > >>

boba-brett:
We do not need more rehashes. We need more original figures. The fan choice idea is good but it only results in one figure a year maybe two. Really they should watch the movies and pick out characters to make instead of "Hey, we haven't made a chewbacca in beach wear yet!"

CloneF13Y35:
I agree, where is Poggle the Lessor, Clieg, Owen and beru lars? While I'm glad they make leser known charactes like San Hill and Wat Tambor, how about characters that are actualy IMPORTANT to the movies and not just cool but needles characters? :o

dustrho:
I agree.  Why do we need several different sculpts of Mace Windu?  He's gotta be in first place as the worst-selling Hasbro figure ever made.  There are TONS of them still filling the pegs out here (of course they're not the samurai version of him with slashing lightsaber action feature).  Hasbro definitely needs to make other figures that have never been done.

If they (Hasbro) only listened to the die-hard Star Wars collectors, then they would be selling a much better product.

SWcollectorDUDE:
I was thinking with the OTC line it really makes me angry.  I mean some of these figures we just got and are just showing p on the shelves and they're already re=producing?  This is just my thought but I think if they are going to make an otc line at least make more new figs then 3 or 4.

Podracing Fan:
I totally agree, I was going to post this in a separate post but I will do it in this one. Ever since I saw the podracing scene in EP1 I have been really liked the podracers. I own both racer games and have all five podracing figures. I do want more podracing figures because I believe they are some of the best and most interesting aliens in Star Wars. I was what made EP1 stand out.
Heres what I thought they could do with the remaining Pod Racers.
release Mawhonic, Ben Quadrinaros, Mars Guo and Cliegg Holdfast as singles cos they will sell well cos they were on screen.
They could release Dud Bolt and Elan Mak as a two pack because they are smaller.
The rest can be released as a set.
I think this is the most realistic way they could do it.
Matt

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version