Collecting > Toy Reviews

Anakin Secret Ceremony

(1/3) > >>

DSJ™:
Yep, I got this one too today. This figure does nothing for me. He only has 9 points of articulation & a blast effect for the Lightsaber. The only thing that caught my interest is his right hand. It's Robotic, sort of.
His hand is painted a blackish gold color to give the illusion that it is metal. Hasbro cheaped out on this one by just painting his hand a different color.  ::)
Other than than, he doesn't do anything else.

Angry Ewok:
I just noticed the sticker says, "SUPER POSEABLE!"....  ::) That'll be a first. Thanks again for posting the image... I thought that the hand would actually be the robotic hand seen in the movie, but this doesn't look like it at all... and what's with his real hand? Is it open-fingered with the wrist bent back? Or am I seeing things?  ???

DSJ™:
Here's a scan of the back of the card Brad.

It's a force pose with his hand. His thumb is behind the cloak & the figures are curled slightly. Dosen't look very good in the package.
Almost looks like a Kung Foo stance.  ;D

Depmode:
i want this figure  >:(

dustrho:
It's a decent figure, but when the hell did he even hold a lightsaber in AOTC?  NEVER!  Hasbro needs to make these figure a little bit more realistic, because collectors are the majority of who are buying these things... not kids.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version