Collectibles > Power of the Jedi

Best POTJ Fig?

<< < (3/11) > >>

dustrho:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on May 22, 2003, 10:03 PM ---1) Imperial Officer (And his Saga head variants)
10) FX-7
--- End quote ---

If I really had to pick some figures that I liked a lot, I would have to pick these two.  The FX-7 was done very well.

Sith Lord Cosmo:
I think its a tough call.  IMO this way had more good figures than crappy ones.  Bespin Han, FX-7 and Eeth Koth are probably my favorites

Darby:
This is so tough... Jesse has it right.  There's no clear winner.  They're all good.   For me, it's a tie between Boba Fett, FX-7, Bespin Han, and Throne Room Amidala.

obi_robz:
My favourite (sorry, “favorite” – I’m English) POTJ figure is Obi-Wan Cold Weather Gear. I know it’s EU, but I just love it as a figure regardless of whether it’s really “Star Wars” or not. It has such great detail and cool accessories and I’ve always liked anything “Hoth Gear” looking from right back to vintage days when I was a kid.

I’ve even taken a picture of this particular figure and used it as the basis of my avatar.

To be honest though, I’d struggle to find any figure in this line that I don’t really like. To me, it’s the best series released so far (by Hasbro, anyway).

:)

Dimetrodon:
i really hated rebelscum for posts like this...

and yes the best was the 300th Fett.
i'm happy he is to be reissued. now i can do soem custom work. yay.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version