Collectibles > Saga '02-'04

Emperor wave- tatooine luke,emp, vader

(1/3) > >>

Darth Slothus:
 Anybody have "Emperor wave" extras?? I only saw this wave once and an "ebayer" I unfortunately know ran off with the unopened case before I could choke the bastard. My brother saw it in his hometown store and the fool passed on it, thinking they would be there for a couple of days. So then I told him to go get it and they were all gone- then I wanted to slap him around( IMAO what star wars does for me!!!)

still need the Emperor, tatooine luke, and the vader from this wave to complete my saga collection!

Darth Slothus:
Today My awesome Bro picked up the #30 Emperor And #31 Luke tatooine..Just need the same wave vader now

Ben:
I think this is the wave that every figure had some type of damage to the card, isn't it? Or were the Luke and Vader you were talking about repacks?

Darth Slothus:
No theyre new figs....the luke and vader were repacks in the
" hall of fame ass."  This came out immed. after saga- it was a dozen or so repacks- they look exactly the same as the saga figs except there's no edition number on the side.

UPDATE: My brother found the #32 vader at a comic book store. Now that I have them this thread can be closed 

alexandertrooper:
I know the emperor was actuly pulled off the market do to a bad sculpt then repacked into the dvd 3 packs.  I got lucky and picked one up but I never did see another one again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version