Author Topic: 2021 Hasbro "I am Your Father's Day" Black Series 6" Reveals  (Read 3796 times)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: 2021 Hasbro "I am Your Father's Day" Black Series 6" Reveals
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2021, 06:42 PM »
Still in stock 90 minutes later.  That's new.

I got mine PO'd 4 hours after they went up. Wondering if there's low demand because these are Disney movie figures?

Didn’t Hasbro update the deco on the 6” TBS A New Hope Leia for the 40th Anniversary Collection? 

ANH 40AC was just before Hasbro started using Photoreal (IIRC the first Photoreal wave was late 2017 with Island Rey, DJ, and Captain Rex), but they did reshape the head for the ANH 40AC figure. The original figure from 2016 was really "fat" and they slimmed it down.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2021, 08:05 PM »
Lol, I was checked out in under a minute and was feeling so pleased with myself, turns out everyone who wanted one could get one for a change. I like it better this way for sure.  :)
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2021, 09:43 AM »
I'm waiting on both Leia and Revan.  I have the original Revan release, and I need to see why it would be worth my while to get the new version.  And Leia?  I think a markdown is probably imminent.  But I did order the ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi update as well as the 501st Clone Troopers.

I had been hoping for a bundle deal on the Rogue One crew.  GameStop had that kind of offering for the photo-real re-releases of the crew of the Ghost.  In that case Zeb was the new figure bundled in with the set.  But I haven't seen any of the new figures listed on the GameStop site.  I had some rewards points on Amazon, so I ordered the Rogue One crew there.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2021, 06:28 AM »
I got an email notice from Target overnight that I had to approve a delay for my preorder of the exclusive Galen Erso and Blue Leader figures, otherwise they’d cancel my preorder. I went ahead and approved. The new ETA is September 16 according to the Target App.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2021, 09:25 AM »
I got the same.  When I was trying to approve the delay on my iPhone I could only approve the delay on Galen Erso.  I had to log into my Target account from a desktop to approve the delay for General Merrick.

Feedback

Online P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2021, 11:13 AM »
I got the same here.  Target's already cancelled figures from another order from that day, so I'm wondering if they'll end up cancelling the whole thing at some point.  They're getting to be as bad as Walmart.

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2021, 12:01 PM »
I got the same here.  Target's already cancelled figures from another order from that day, so I'm wondering if they'll end up cancelling the whole thing at some point.  They're getting to be as bad as Walmart.

I've never had an order cancelled from Target, and hope they never do.  On the Vintage side they've pushed out one of my orders probably 15 times without cancelling it.  Hopefully this is just a delay in their supply chain and we'll eventually get these.

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2021, 01:13 PM »
Target canceled my TVC Offworld Jawa and Echo with no notice.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2021, 02:42 PM »
I got the same.  When I was trying to approve the delay on my iPhone I could only approve the delay on Galen Erso.  I had to log into my Target account from a desktop to approve the delay for General Merrick.

Exactly the same thing that happened to me, with the same figures. ???

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2021, 02:54 PM »
I wonder if they ordered the solid case assortments for these figures and been notified by Hasbro that they weren't getting them.  Seems a bit ominous.

Has anyone had pre-orders for Star Wars items cancelled by Target before?

I pre-ordered from Amazon, and they're still taking pre-orders for early Sept delivery.  I'm not feeling so good about this though.

Online P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2021, 04:24 PM »
Has anyone had pre-orders for Star Wars items cancelled by Target before?

Besides the 2 TVC figures, I got the "approve delay or get cancelled" notice for the 6" General Lando on the same order as the 2 TVC figures, but surprisingly, not on a previous preorder for regular price.  I kind of started getting the feeling Target didn't want to honor their Father's Day sale.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2021, 11:16 PM »
I got the email for Erso and Merrick too, plus a separate one advising a delay on their 3 carbonized figures too. I guess this will be par for the course for awhile given the current state of international shipping.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2021, 12:03 PM »
I think that Merrick and Galen Erso could be close to being released.  It looks like there's a pending authorization on my Target Red Card for these two figures.

Feedback

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 7, 2022, 10:16 AM »
I've been seeing more images of Galen Erso popping up online.  But has anyone gotten their preorders for Galen or General Merrick fulfilled yet?

Feedback

Online P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 7, 2022, 12:37 PM »
I've been seeing more images of Galen Erso popping up online.  But has anyone gotten their preorders for Galen or General Merrick fulfilled yet?

Still in Pre-order Limbo for me.