Author Topic: For sale full release: ROTS  (Read 988 times)

Offline mightyblocksman

• Youngling
    • View Profile
For sale full release: ROTS
« on: May 9, 2008, 08:30 AM »
I currently have the following:

- ROTS. These are mint. They were ordered direct and starcased immediately. Also included are all variants listed per Yakface Toy guide. Also, you will recieve the TRU exclusive Holo Yoda. Furthermore, you get several playsets. PM me for specifics and price

No reasonable offer will be refused.

PS

Subsets are also included:

Heroes and villains
Sneak Peek
Greatest Battles

Offline mightyblocksman

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Massive sale. Whole sets of almost everything modern
« Reply #1 on: May 9, 2008, 03:15 PM »
I was about to open a web store dedicated to Star wars when I received some not so good medical news. Nothing fatal, just enough for the rigors of a new business to be out of the question.

Anyway, I have quite a bit to liquidate. This is more  of an inventory than a collection(btw, I am open to trades as well if I dont have it, no intrntiention to stop collecting).

Anyway, I have several thousand carded figures(all modern) to sell. Multiple sets of everything since POTF 2 till 2007, micro mahines, miniatures, bend-ems, transformers, attactix, old books and comics, basically a whole 10x20 storage room full of the stuff.

I will be posting with specific pieces of my collection over the next month here and elsewhere, but please feel free to pm me with any request you might have(try to keep it above 10 items). This will help be build feedback among other things.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: For sale full release: ROTS
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 11:55 AM »
Sorry to hear about the medical problems...

Do you have any feedback anywhere at all though?