Author Topic: Marvel Legends  (Read 414732 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: Marvel Legends
« Reply #3705 on: March 17, 2022, 08:11 PM »
All the Targets near me have 5-6+ Hammerheads.  Lots of Shockers left behind too.  I can't tell if its cases of them or if people are just buying up the others in the case.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3706 on: March 28, 2022, 07:05 PM »
The new wave of Retro 4” figures is out! I picked up Mr Fantastic this morning at Target. He would not ring up at checkout so I had to beg them to manually key it for me. Somehow came up as only $5 so a double victory.  ;D
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Muftak

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
« Reply #3707 on: March 29, 2022, 09:50 AM »
I found a couple of cases on the shelf last Friday, and had to talk the manager through selling me one of each even though they didn't scan in his system. I wonder if the large cartload of stuff I was also purchasing that I was ready to walk away from was any kind of motivator? These street dates for retro products have got to go away.

If Wolverine and Phoenix weren't semi-spoiled by their prepaint release in the fall this wave would have absolutely knocked my socks off! As it is, Venom is the definite highlight, while knowing the Thing is a wave away made Mr Fantastic a must have, even if I am a bit miffed he doesn't have any rubbery bits or swappable stretched limbs. Falcon is...just okay.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2022, 09:55 AM by Muftak »

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3708 on: April 18, 2022, 05:34 PM »
Picked up Jocasta for $10 from ROSS…Kang continues to elude me.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3709 on: May 6, 2022, 05:40 PM »
Saw the new $43.99 Hulk at GameStop today and was sorely tempted. He is impressive in hand. Just couldn’t bring myself to pull the trigger though. Maybe next time…

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #3710 on: May 14, 2022, 10:28 AM »
There's a LOT of cool stuff coming out soon, like the 20th Anniversary Legends. The Spider-Man 60th Anniversary figures from a few weeks back are awesome too, but I'm passing on most of them for space reasons.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3711 on: May 14, 2022, 03:29 PM »
I went back to buy the Hulk but he was gone, so I ended up ordering one from GS online. Shipping was free and i had a $10 gift card to use, so that helped.

With him and the recent comic Dr Strange exclusive, my Defenders team is now complete!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3712 on: May 20, 2022, 01:10 PM »
New preorders are up @ Pulse…just picked up Firelord.  :)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3713 on: June 3, 2022, 07:12 PM »
I picked up the new Retro 4” Thing figure off Amazon and he arrived today.  ;D

The team is now complete!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3714 on: September 27, 2022, 05:35 PM »
That was quite a list of leaks that came out this week! I think the ones I’m most excited for are Karnak and Mole Man. Have been eyeing the Toybiz MM on eBay but would prefer the updated version.

Offline EdSolo

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3715 on: October 1, 2022, 06:34 PM »
Any info on the new retro figures?  I have seen something about the presentation crashing, but have seen Doctor Doom and Ghostrider with motorcycle.  Surprisingly nothing really showing up with google searches on either one and definitely nothing about preorders.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3716 on: October 3, 2022, 01:17 PM »
Any info on the new retro figures?  I have seen something about the presentation crashing, but have seen Doctor Doom and Ghostrider with motorcycle.  Surprisingly nothing really showing up with google searches on either one and definitely nothing about preorders.

ToyArk has pictures of the Retro GR and bike, but I cannot find a picture of the retro Doom anywhere. I assume that is 3.75” too though? Been waiting for that one!

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3717 on: October 3, 2022, 03:42 PM »

I’m pretty sure Doom and the Ghost Rider set were the only things shown, and both look pretty great.

As for Legends overall, I thought it was another good showing for the Marvel team at Pulse Con. Lots of focus coming for the X-Men in the coming year (60th coming up), which is pretty rad. Looks like the VHS line is adding Cyclops, then switching to Spider-Man next year which is great to me. Also some long requested things in there like Molecule Man, so good stuff on the way! I’ve mentioned it before, but between the number of releases and excitement pumped into the line, Legends is probably my number one line these days. Lots of new stuff pretty regularly, and hopefully it is easy to get ahold of.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3718 on: December 12, 2022, 05:05 PM »
My Heralds of Galactus 2-pack showed up yesterday from Pulse. Cool set, although I wish I didn’t already have Terrax.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3719 on: March 4, 2023, 04:04 PM »
Lots of Legends stuff hitting Clearance at Target right now, I picked up Classic Loki and He Who Remains for $12.49 each and She Hulk for $6.89. Def gets me off the fence for stuff I might have passed on otherwise.