Community > Conventions

Disney Star Wars Weekends

<< < (2/8) > >>

Darth Kenobi:
I need to get those pins as will.  I guess I need to put up an ad to get them.

JediMAC:
For anyone looking to get their hands on some of the exclusive merchandise at this event, you might want to drop JD member Karma a line.  She'll be in attendance at the event and has been kind enough to offer her services to anyone in need of a hookup.  Karen's e-mail address is magnussk@erau.edu

Wish I could help out here at Disneyland as well, but apparently this event is exclusive to only DisneyWorld in Orlando...   :'(  That blows...

dustrho:

--- Quote from: JediMAC on May  3, 2003, 04:40 AM ---Wish I could help out here at Disneyland as well, but apparently this event is exclusive to only DisneyWorld in Orlando...   :'(  That blows...
--- End quote ---

Yeah it does Matt, because I can't make you work like a dog trying to find me stuff that's in minty mint shape.   ;)

dustrho:
Does anyone have any pictures of that exclusive pin set, and how much it might be going for?  That's something I would really want, but I'm not going to pay an arm and a leg for it.

Snively Bandar:

--- Quote from: dustrho on May  3, 2003, 11:26 AM ---Does anyone have any pictures of that exclusive pin set, and how much it might be going for?  That's something I would really want, but I'm not going to pay an arm and a leg for it.

--- End quote ---

You mean these dustrho?   ;)

They had a news story about this here on the main page just last week.  Here's the link: Star Wars Weekends Collectibles Are Back   No idea what the set will run you though.

I'd love to go to the Star Wars Weekends, but it's just to far away for me and I'm currently saving up for an engagement ring for my lady so can't really afford to make the trip way down there.  Oh well, guess I've got to keep my real world priorities in check sometimes!   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version