Author Topic: Boba Binks' feedback  (Read 3270 times)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Boba Binks' feedback
« on: August 4, 2003, 08:19 PM »
I'm happy to start up a well deserved positive feedback thread here for Boba Binks!  I recently hooked David up with a plethora of Star Tours loot, and he not only sent me a quick payment, but also included a few extra bucks and a well packaged MOMC Ephant Mon (that I was desparately in need of) just as a "thank you"!   8)  Wow.  Extremely nice gesture on his part, which obviously goes without saying...

Needless to say, David definitely earns my highest recommendation on the trading front, to everyone here at JD.  Can't go wrong with this class act!  Thanks for the smooth and enjoyable transaction David.  Hopefully we can help eachother out again some time in the future...

- Matt
« Last Edit: August 4, 2003, 08:20 PM by JediMAC »

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Boba Binks' feedback
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2003, 10:50 PM »
i am more than happy to add to this thread with more praise of david (boba binks). he hooked me up with some much needed (and hard to find in my parts of the world) stuff, and at a more than fair price. i actually just wrote him an email asking if he wants more money from me!! honestly, ask him... i did.

thanks again david!!!  ;D

Offline stan

• Jedi Initiate
  • Choose Your Destiny!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2003, 11:50 AM »
Wanted to thanks Boba Binks(David S) for helping me(Stan) by
looking out for fellow collectors.  David pick up a 12" Ewok 2pak
which I haven been looking for a long time.  Hats off to you Binks.
Thanks again David!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2004, 01:40 PM »
once again, boba binks hooks me up with a handfull of much needed figures... 12" biker scout and 12" ewok 2-pack. thanks again david!!

Offline Simdog

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2004, 01:14 PM »
I just want to thank Boba Binks for taking are of me on a much needed figure for my Saga collection.  Binks tracked down a Han (At-St) in perfect condition and sent it off right away.  He packed it very well so it was in superb condition when I received it.  Thanks Binks!