Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 590075 times)

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
Re: Rebelscum
« Reply #3015 on: June 29, 2006, 02:21 AM »
We've got our eye on the situation at Rebelscum... and we're keeping an eye out for any newcommers here, as well...

So, uh... did we pass the response test?

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #3016 on: June 29, 2006, 02:26 AM »
Yes. I admit it was a silly thing to do, but I was just curious how fast the response would be over here if they did choose to bring the immaturity to this neck of the woods like someone suggested.

Good to know you guys keep the light on 24 hours a day, just like Motel 6.  ;D
Got Clones?

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3017 on: June 29, 2006, 02:34 AM »
Been watching the show.  It's sad really for everyone involved.

What I feel is the funny part though is the couple of people that are responding to them in serious tones...  I mean, here's $.25, go buy a clue.

BTW they got one thing right...  They seem to have a good beed on MisterKenobi at least. :)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 02:35 AM by Jesse James »
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #3018 on: June 29, 2006, 02:36 AM »
Well, we rarely have any situations blow up to the magnitude that the Rebelscum incident has, beit because of our staff being ever-present/vigilant or because we have less traffic... but we still try and keep a watch out, just in case.

We did have one incident a week or so ago, I believe... but that was contained relatively quickly.

Am I the only one wondering why Depmode has such a massive chip on his shoulder towards JD that he'd practically beg those spammers to come over here and bother us, though? I thought that was pretty sorry on his part... Perhaps he was just kidding around, but somehow I doubt it. Oh well...

Isn't this the second consecutive night that there's been alot of spamming at RS? School must be out for the summer, eh?

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3019 on: June 29, 2006, 02:38 AM »
They seem to have a good beed on MisterKenobi at least.

I don't know. I think the demonstration would have been much more effective if they actually gave him some ****.

He'll never even see anything they said.

I've always enjoyed insulting people in person (or on the internet) where they can hear it and then argue with me about what I said.  

And yeah, I don't know what the deal is this week.  I guess the kids are out of school and bored.

Got Clones?

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3020 on: June 29, 2006, 02:40 AM »
Dep's comments certainly didn't go unnoticed...  joking or not they are a nuisance for us so he's obviously not earned anyone's respect here.

My comment about them having a good beed on MK is just that though Josh, they seem to have him pegged fairly well for the type of person he is as I've seen, that's all.  If the guy isn't around it goes unnoticed but honestly whoever they want to annoy is irrelevant.  I'm sure they don't care.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 02:41 AM by Jesse James »
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3021 on: June 29, 2006, 02:43 AM »
Oh, and I speak too soon...  They seem to have GNT pretty well covered too.  ;D  I guess they got 2 things right.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3022 on: June 29, 2006, 02:46 AM »
I started wondering if they said they did it because they hate MisterK in some half-assed attempt to set me up.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3023 on: June 29, 2006, 02:48 AM »
*shrugs*

Anything is possible Rob, honestly.  That's as believable a situation as anything...

My new favorite moment though is that some new mod they have can't take action since I guess it's not his room or some such.  That's funny for a whole other set of reasons.

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3024 on: June 29, 2006, 02:53 AM »
*shrugs*

Anything is possible Rob, honestly.  That's as believable a situation as anything...

I don't think anyone would confuse the little spam attack tonight with anything you'd do.

I'd like to think if you ever went off the deep end and decided to trash everyone you hated, it would be done more efficiently than by talking about Darth Vader's Dick.
Got Clones?

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #3025 on: June 29, 2006, 02:57 AM »
The only avaliable mod is out of jurisdiction to do anything about the spamming? Ouch! I'm hoping for the mods' sake that their forum software allows them to delete all of the offenders' threads in one click - instead of having to scoop up that big pile of **** a handful at a time.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3026 on: June 29, 2006, 02:58 AM »
I have no doubt that more than a couple people will blame Rob and/or others from here for their spam bout.  

Brad's last comment made me think how rough the job'd be if they actually decided to go prowl threads that are already popular/current/established.  That'd be worse.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3027 on: June 29, 2006, 03:11 AM »
Well I've got nothing to do with it whatsoever.  I'm trying to play nice over there - despite my loathing of the same guy that the trolls hate all of the sudden.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3028 on: June 29, 2006, 03:12 AM »
They have all the info, they'll know what to do when one of them becomes aware of what's going on and they'll ban those kids for the short period of time they can.

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3029 on: June 29, 2006, 08:19 AM »
They have all the info, they'll know what to do when one of them becomes aware of what's going on and they'll ban those kids for the short period of time they can.

It doesn't matter.  The worthless little ******* will just sign up again under a new screen name.  Man, how I love the summer time on message boards.