Author Topic: EU Female Clone Trooper Commando in battle  (Read 42441 times)

Offline jubjubjedi

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
EU Female Clone Trooper Commando in battle
« on: September 20, 2005, 02:54 AM »
I've been going crazy and loving this new WACOM tablet that I just got ;D !!!
Somebody at the censorship-prone RS boards requested that I do a female Clone Trooper Commando done up like Cody's commandos (the previously named Fox character).  Though his particular request is still being designed, I decided to render up one of my initial designs in Photoshop.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2005, 04:32 PM by jubjubjedi »

Offline mastermatt24

• Youngling
  • Im a Dude!
    • View Profile
Re: EU Female Clone Trooper Commando in battle
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2005, 11:27 PM »
Looks good- great color apps too!

Offline Straxus

• Jedi Initiate
  • Flaming Human Torso Productions
    • View Profile
    • My MYSPACE page
« Reply #2 on: August 8, 2006, 01:46 AM »
Looks great! The background definitely helps the clone stand out more while being very cool at the same time! My girlfriend likes it too! She has been wanting me to make female clone action figures. I might, with a plausible story line to go along with it. (still based on Jango Fett's DNA too! LOL)
...carbon stars with ancient satellites colonized by sentient fungi. Gas giants inhabited by vast meteorological intelligences. Worlds stretched thin across the membranes where dimensions intersect...

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #3 on: August 9, 2006, 03:47 PM »
I prefer this one straxus, he drew this later on when he wasnt satisfied.

Offline Straxus

• Jedi Initiate
  • Flaming Human Torso Productions
    • View Profile
    • My MYSPACE page
« Reply #4 on: August 9, 2006, 06:12 PM »
That is very cool!

To validate the potential (but unlikely) appearance of female clones based on Jango's DNA, from what I understand all humans are geneticaly female in early fetus developement unless hormones adjust this. (please correct me if I am wrong.)
So if this is true, the theory is that there could have been a batch of clones on Kamino that had a malfunction with the hormone regulation for clone developement or was intentional. Either way, one could end up with female clones. Accident or not, the value of a select group of clones that were female could open up possiblities of clone spy/assassins who due to the limited numbers and secrecy of their existence would be a valuable asset to the Republic/Empire but would have many of the traits of the origional template. Just my thoughts. I will probably cut and paste this info later when I actually make some custom figures of female clones.
Jubjubjedi: Great work!
Smartypants: Thanks for posting his updated work!
...carbon stars with ancient satellites colonized by sentient fungi. Gas giants inhabited by vast meteorological intelligences. Worlds stretched thin across the membranes where dimensions intersect...

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2006, 10:33 PM »
 ;DSWEET I like it gives me some ideas for a costume ;D
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!

Offline CommanderKorbra

• Jedi Initiate
  • Mandalorian Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 1, 2007, 10:56 AM »
I really like both of the pieces. And Straxus you did a very good job of coming up with a plausible background story for fem clones.
"I don't think that anything shows a greater passion for Star Wars than when a collector attempts to make their own figures."
-CHEWIE

Offline VengefulJan

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2008, 03:47 AM »
Actually, there actually was suppose to be a female clone trooper (not in the movies though). The trooper was suppose to be an experiment for more covert action in public areas. However, after multiple tests and training exercises, she turned out to be more suited for a commando role. She was suppose to be kept under raps by the kaminoins and only a few male troopers new of her existence. Their job was to make sure that other clones didn't discover her whenever she was stationed on Kamino, and they did it without question. I think she was suppose to be a solo scout commando. Anyways, it was a good idea to me, but they declined it for some reason. They were probably right too. It was kinda pushing the limits of star wars. Still, she would have looked beautiful in my imagination. I drew a picture, I just don't have access to a scanner though... *sigh*