Author Topic: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 10-02-2016 Go to Last Page  (Read 357581 times)

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
  • Don't make me destroy you.
    • View Profile
UGP Rebel Genral and his Wookie Bodyguard
« Reply #645 on: January 17, 2007, 10:52 AM »
Here are two more UGP Rebel Concepts. I thought the idea of a Rebel Genral being the master tactician behind the Rebel insurgence on Judde Lulos would be a neat idea and add to the story behind the diorama. I also figured this guy would be very important to the Rebel Alliance so I gave him his own personal Wookie Body Guard. LMK what you think.

Genral Venron Graybel is a master battlefield tactician. A veteran of the Clone Wars he has seen more combat than any off the Rebel Allaince's Commanders and remains undefeated in his battles against Imperial forces. Because of his experience and battle field prowess Genral Graybel was deployed to Judde Lulos to mastermind the Rebel insurgence and free the planet from the Iron grip of the Empire. Always at his side his 300yr old Wookie bodyguard Kronaaca has seen a lot more combat and has the honor of being one of the few survivors of a confrontation with Lord Vader. He bares deep scars from that battle in wich he lost a hand. The Genral and his small band of Rebels have few resources but through determination and superior tactical skill they will give the Empire one hell of a nose bleed.

Genral Venron Graybel and Kronaaca

Genral Venron Graybel

Kronaaca

The Rebel Insurgence

Fritzkrieg
Fritzkrieg

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
UGP Sentinal Class Security Transport (SC-ST)
« Reply #646 on: January 19, 2007, 02:00 AM »
Here is another vehicle concept for the UGP. LMK what you think.

The SC-ST(Sentinal Class Security Transport) is used throughout the glaxay by terran security forces to patrol their cities. Not considered robust enough for military applications the are primarily used for police actions. Although it is a walker transport, the SC-ST imploys two jump jets to hop over city traffic and buildings for quick response when a situation arises. The armaments of the SC-ST include two side mounted blasters and a multifunction non-leathal modular cannon that can be fitted with a quid net despenser, stun cannon, or an ion cannon. The Security force on Judde Lulos deploy several antiqueted SC-ST's to patrol their cities and maintain order. They are sorely outgunned by the local Rebel insurgence and are quick to call in assistance from the Planets Imperial Garrisons when thing get to hot.

SC-ST (Sentinal Class Security Transport)

Fritzkrieg
Fritzkrieg

Offline Siths Herald

• Jedi Padawan
  • Sith Happens.
    • View Profile
    • The Minnesota Force
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 01-19-2007
« Reply #647 on: January 19, 2007, 08:28 AM »
I love that final photo with the on-board computer.  It adds instant realism to a police vehicle.  What are the helmets on those officers from?
The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: January 19, 2007, 09:17 PM »
wow very neat, awesome. your customwork is always impressive, keep up the good work.  :)
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Baron Fel 3.0
« Reply #649 on: January 20, 2007, 02:52 AM »
I decided to revisit one of my favorite EU characters, Baron Fel, and make a Goateed version. LMK what you think.

Baron Fel Imperial TIE Fighter Ace

Fritzkrieg
Fritzkrieg

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 01-20-2007
« Reply #650 on: January 20, 2007, 01:37 PM »
 :o Cool!
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 01-20-2007
« Reply #651 on: January 20, 2007, 04:58 PM »
wow, fritz, very, very cool, one of youre best EVER, and thats saying a lot because you have some pretty good customs. he looks perfect, great paint aps, head sculpt, articulation, removable helmer, everything. brilliant!
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: January 20, 2007, 06:12 PM »
What are the helmets on those officers from?

I believe they are from the GI Joe SAW Viper figure.

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
ARC Class Assault Shuttle
« Reply #653 on: January 21, 2007, 09:56 PM »
The ARC Class Assault Shuttle was developed by Republic weapons engineers with the cooperation of some of the top GAR ARCs and Commando Squads. Designed as a dual funtioning weapon, the Assault Shuttle is as hardy an open space vehicle as it is an armored hover tank. It's hardened armor, exstensive arsenal, sensor aray, and jaming devices make it the perfect weapon for the elite ARC's and Commando units. Not only does this vehicle have the punch to get the job done, it has the speed and survivabilty to return the special forces unit back home safe and sound. A typical ARC Class Assault Shuttle mission would consist of:
First, Dropping out of lightspeed in low orbit, then a quick drop through the atmosphere to give the appearence of a falling meteor. Just before becoming another crater on a seperatist world, rear thrusters are reversed and repulser lift engines are activated. Now hovering just a few feet above the terrain the Assault craft speeds towards it target. Upon reaching it's target the full furry of its arsenal is released. The target is softened, Commandos are despensed, a few charges and a couple of thousand rounds later, mission accomplished! The commandos jump back into the shuttle under heavy cover-fire. Thrusters are ignited and the shuttle rockets towards the upper atmosphere and the saftey of hyperspace.

This is my latest project for Order66Customs. LMK what you think.

ARC Class Assault Shuttle

Fritzkrieg
Fritzkrieg

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 01-21-2007
« Reply #654 on: January 21, 2007, 10:19 PM »
Wow! What parts did you use for that? I don't recognize the body at all. :)

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: January 21, 2007, 11:04 PM »
that last one looks pretty cool.
its the Tumbler right? the original toy you used?
i gotta get me one of those :P
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Ruprecht

• Jedi Initiate
  • Yes I did say it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: January 22, 2007, 02:15 AM »
I praised this over at RS, but I have only one suggestion if you do another:  paint it a gray/dark gray color with no republic markings.  The nerd in me says that an ARC or RC ship would look a bit more inconspicuous. 

Offline PenDragon

• Jedi Initiate
  • POTESTATEM OBSCURI LATERIS NESCIS
    • View Profile
    • the JackPoint
!!!
« Reply #657 on: January 22, 2007, 09:39 AM »
HAH! That rocks!

The tumbler (done up like that) gives it a very starwars-y look (imho). And for low altitude, the gunner position works great!

Love the shield for the gunner, and the ajustable thrusters are awesome. Nicely done!

Oh, and Rup, not to slight your thoughts (cuz normally, I'd agree with you), but in Lucas-land, here's you ARCs being inconspicuous:

;)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 05:56 PM by PenDragon »

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: January 22, 2007, 04:13 PM »
 ;) Whoa! That's neat! ;D Great Job! Fritzkreig!
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!

Offline PenDragon

• Jedi Initiate
  • POTESTATEM OBSCURI LATERIS NESCIS
    • View Profile
    • the JackPoint
« Reply #659 on: January 22, 2007, 05:56 PM »
oops 8) - hit the wrong button... :-[
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 06:03 PM by PenDragon »