Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

Hasbro Pulse - New Brand Site For Fans

<< < (2/2)

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Scockery on June 27, 2015, 12:05 AM ---Pulse is ironic, considering how near-dead Star Wars has been at retail.

--- End quote ---

Well, the Pulse isn't just aimed at Star Wars: there's Joe, Transformers and My Little Pony... so maybe some of those have been keeping the pulse?  Probably MLP.  My daughter is big into these now, so I'm still buying Hasbro product when there's no SW to buy.

Jeff:
Forgot to post this - on Monday, I got one of the "Hasbro Pulse Welcome Kit" mailers that Hasbro sent out...  exclusive TFers comic (Hasbro Pulse variant cover), thank you card and a "VIF" (Very Important Fan) badge.

I saw some snark on twitter noting the timeliness of the VIF badge (wear this at SDCC... even though it was two weeks ago), but I'm willing to forgive them on that... there's always next year's show! :P

JediJman:
Cool stuff Jeff!  Do you know if the comic has exclusive content or just an exclusive cover?  I subscribe to all the IDW Transformers titles, but haven't kept current with the storylines for a while now.   :-\

Jeff:

--- Quote from: JediJman on July 22, 2015, 01:29 PM ---Do you know if the comic has exclusive content or just an exclusive cover?
--- End quote ---

No idea.  I think it is just a variant cover.

P-Siddy:
Is this site defunct?  I signed up but haven't received news in months.  Never got a welcome kit.  And I get all my news from you guys and other fan sites.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version