Trades and Sales > Feedback

Jeff's (pka Nataku) feedback

(1/101) > >>

Morgbug:
Jeff and I hooked up for a fine trade.  I'm very satisfied.  Shipping was timely (especially considering the circumstances) and packing was excellent.  Super communication all the way through.  No worries here at all.  Thanks Jeff.

habs98:
Just completed an excellent trade with Jeff.  Arrived quickly, and packed very well.  Overall great trade!!!

Thanks!!!!

jokabofe:
just purchased some nice new figures from jeff - excellent transaction. shipped quick!!

thanks jeff  ;D

Reconsgt:
Just finished up my deal with Jeff, The package arrived very quickly, packaged with great care. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.
Thanks a bunch

Brian:
Just received my first package from Jeff.  He was able to help me out with some figures I was having troubles finding, for cost and shipping (AT-ST Han, Madine, Bossk, Dengar).  Talked to him about them a week ago, he shipped them out Saturday and I got them today (Monday).  They were packed great, the communication was great, and this was the fastest transaction I've ever had online.  Don't hesitate to deal with Nataku...another classy citizen of the JD.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version