Collectibles > Kubricks

Recent Acquisitions

<< < (181/188) > >>

Dan:
Gotta love the Yak-face. I'm still hoping there is something left in the kubrick bucket at medicom- someday...

Dan:
picked up a sealed box of dx4 at bbts for $151. Just felt like opening up some kubricks, and who knows, maybe there will be a chase?

I saw a vinyl jawa on the bay with a BIN of $100, and he is open to offers. If anyone is thinking of filling that gap, it isn't a bad price range-

I confess I've been going back through the kubrick threads reminiscing. It probably led to the box purchase.  :-\

space monkey:
Over the weekend I picked up a few ebay scores.

I had an old ebay 'followed search' for R-3PO and one popped up for £6.99 + shipping. I've already got one from DX 2 but because it is a 1:12 I though why not, it's pretty cheap and it's one of my favourite kubricks.

I looked to see what else the seller had in the way of kubricks to combine shipping and they also had both A and B Cantina band members with instruments as a pair for £9.99 and the white pauldron sandtrooper chase from the same series for £7.99. I never made these particular kubricks my priority in the past because they can get a little bit pricey and are a bit harder to come by but at this price I pounced.

In USD terms:

R-3PO = $11.10
Sandtrooper = $12.70
Cantina Band = $15.90

Plus about £8 shipping. They seller is a UK comic dealer and may not normally deal in kubricks and hence not know prices and rarity.

JediJman:
That or the market price is dropping after several years with nothing new and waning collector interest. 

Either way, nice scores on some of the harder to find figs.

tubbysota:
After not having bought a Kubrick in years, I've been on a bit of a spree lately.  Some of the guys on here helped me get some of my stuff back in the day, so I figured I would update.  Acquired all of the commons for series 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 9 in the past couple of months, as well as Aurra Sing, Yak Face, Blue Snaggle Tooth, Shaak Tii & Old Anakin.  That brings me up to a complete set of commons for series 1-10, along with those chases.  Will now be chasing down the secrets and eventually move into the DX lines and other boxsets.  It has been a slow burn, but the bottoming out of price on these has helped expedite the process.  Now just for the even less available ones.  Ha.  Cheers!

Also, a big thanks to Spookedhippie for some recent deals that enabled me to move along with the collection.  It was much appreciated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version