Collectibles > Discover the Force / Movie Heroes

2012 TRU Ewok and Rebel Pilot Multipacks

<< < (44/45) > >>

shmashwitdaclub:
I found thought I heard Toys R Us now does do price matching - I am trying to find a legit source....

I did see this when I google searched and rebelscum did make a post about it:

--- Quote ---Historically, Toys "R" Us have been one of the more expensive retailers in the US, although their selection, particularly in the last 6 - 12 months, has been better than that of both Target and Walmart. If you've been skipping Toys "R" Us because of price, you may want to think about stopping by on your next toy run, as they have today been sending out emails announcing that they are price matching everything, when taking a valid competitor's ad in to your local store.
--- End quote ---

be back with more if I find it....

update:  here is a link, but I am not sure if this only applies to Babies R Us or both:  http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=11949070

reading it again, it does say "R"Us stores - implying both stores imo...

It does say something in their about online matching

shmashwitdaclub:
I just went to Toys R Us and it is indeed part of their new price match policy and they did price match for me on their online store

McMetal:
Well, I just got back from TRU and they confirmed that they do price match online sales at their website, but there is nothing out there on TRU.com that says anything about either of these packs being on sale for $32. I spent 20 minutes at the Guest Services desk confirming that.

If anyone has a link that shows otherwise, please LMK so I can get a price adjustment. I ended up buying one at full price but am not feeling great about it...

P-Siddy:
I believe it was a one day only sale on TRU.com.

shmashwitdaclub:

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on August 30, 2012, 02:15 PM ---I believe it was a one day only sale on TRU.com.

--- End quote ---

yeah, I guess it was a "one day cyber sale" type thing.  Nice to know that the store will do all of this price matching no though, isn't it?  TRU might become more of a shopping option now...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version