Author Topic: Who Is Left: The Empire Strikes Back  (Read 14744 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Who Is Left: The Empire Strikes Back
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2009, 12:08 PM »
I really hope the Tauntaun comes with a SA Hoth Luke and Han

I'd also think they could sneak in the Wampa somewhere

I'd like to see that too.  If they could even modify the VTSC Hoth Han (similar to the upcoming Dewback's Sandtrooper) with hips that allow him to sit on the new and improved Taun Taun, that would be great.  I really hope we get the all-new Hoth Luke (and Bespin Han) in these waves next year, so hopefully Han/Luke could be included.  That would justify the higher price (if this was $30 like the Dewback is going to be).  I didn't mind the old Saga Ultra Wampa, but that figure could likely be improved a bit as well.  Like it was mentioned, it would make for a nice battle pack.  I would like to get at least a couple of Taun Tauns though, and hope I don't have to buy multiple large battle packs to get them.

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2009, 02:51 PM »
Scott, as always great work on keeping track of everything. In the interest of accuracy (to show Hasbro the light) it should be noted that Hobbie has not been made as a Snowspeeder Pilot, but Janson has in the TLC Evolutions Rebel Pilot #1 set. Hobbie was made as an X-Wing pilot in the comic pack (along with the jacked Baron Fel) with the head wrap (inaccurate of course and disappointing as well). Thought you'd want to know.

As an aside, I just noticed that the picture used for the 3rd human Bespin Guard (from the vintage cardback) looks awfully close to Billy Mays. Apparently Oxi-Clean came from Cloud City, who knew...

Amazing, you came up with that on your own? (Uh, did you see the post above yours? http://www.jedidefender.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=14908.msg440123#msg440123) LOL

Just bustin' your balls a little, but meant in fun.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2009, 03:51 PM »
Amazing, you came up with that on your own? (Uh, did you see the post above yours? http://www.jedidefender.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=14908.msg440123#msg440123) LOL

Just bustin' your balls a little, but meant in fun.

Bloody hell! I thought I was original!  ;D

Ball bustin' deserved, totally missed that this morning.
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2009, 11:08 PM »
I've got to agree about Hobbie being questionable.  The version of Hobbie that we have is in X-Wing gear, and not Snowspeeder gear.

I would also add an Echo base ground crewman to the list, like Corman Quien

"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2009, 01:20 AM »

I think he's cool myself. He almost made my ESB wishlist this year.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2009, 02:38 AM »
And how about Obi-Wan's Force Ghost on Hoth?

"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback