Community > Hall of Justice

McFarlane Toys Gets DC Collector Figure License

(1/2) > >>

Jeff:
Looks like McFarlane will be picking up the DC Multiverse 6" figure license starting in 2020.  Should have some prototype type figures ready for Toy Fair.

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/mcfarlane-toys-and-dc-team-up-to-create-collector-figures-starting-in-2020-toyfair/

Brian:
Just read this today as well, interesting. I see McFarlane also got the license for Harry Potter/Wizarding World figures, so they are really making a splash here, pre Toy Fair. I think it will really be an interesting time in the action figure arena. More and more focus on 6" stuff, as well as a fairly clear line between "kids stuff" and collectibles. Really curious what we will see for Star Wars.

McMetal:
Mattel reminds me of an NFL Team shedding bloated contracts to prep for a huge Free Agent splash.  ;)

Prediction: McFarlane will do a nice line of DC figures, inexplicably skipping over some obvious choices, and then abruptly change scales just to p*ss everyone off.

JediJman:
I really don't care for their stuff.  More statue than figure and the faces always look creepy to me. 

McMetal:
Huge mistake not having anything to show for this line at SDCC, Todd.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version