Collecting > Collector's Tips

Keeping up with figures

<< < (3/8) > >>

Angry Ewok:
I've got a spreadsheet of my Vintage collection, but not my modern... There's just so many of them...

Morgbug:
It's all in my mind.  Mwah hahahaha.  Now if that don't scare ya, nothing will.  

I know most everything I have, simply by memory.  There are a few gaps as I traded quite a bit away last year, but still, it's pretty easy to know that POTF2 is complete, carded, except for Darktrooper, who remains a gap.  Too much for one figure, though I suppose it won't really come down in price.  And I suppose I paid just as much for that accursed wedge figure.  

I reckon there are about 150 loose figures and probably a couple of hundred carded.  Somewhere around that number anyway.  

I used to love the checklists at collectstarwars.com.  Wave by wave was pretty neat.  I think Hasbro has done an interesting thing with respect to tracking with the Saga line and numbering the figures (at least on US cards).  The lists here are pretty good and straightforward.  

Must be my age preventing me from using a database 8)

Depmode:
what you say is true, especially when you're a completist... Cause basically, I know I have one of everything and so on lol ;) no seriously, i mean I will eventually know I have one of everythign when I am done :)

Morgbug:
Well.  Yeah.  that's the short way to say it.  

But there aren't really anything but our type, are there?

Depmode:
some of us don't smell as bad as others, though  :P  ;)   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version