Author Topic: ANOVOS Prop Replica Clothing, Armor, and Helmets  (Read 14344 times)

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Re: ANOVOS Prop Replica Clothing, Armor, and Helmets
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2020, 06:35 PM »
So today I received the Mandalorian Helmet from Anovos.

I ordered through BBTS so I wouldn't have to pay in full and hope my item arrived someday.  I highly recommend going through BBTS or Entertainment Earth instead of dealing with Anovos directly.  If you read the Anovos thread over at RPF, you can understand why.

- This helmet is fantastic!  It's fiberglass, whereas my other Anovos Helmets (Stormtrooper and FO Stormtrooper) are ABS so the Nadalorian helmet is much heavier, but it's comfortable when on. 

- It's look is amazing, might be a little too much weathering on it, but that's a minor gripe.

- The liner inside is a nice quality, Anovos also supplies 5 different helmet pads with Velcro to put inside to ensure a good fit for different sized heads.  I ended up using two of the rectangular ones on the cheeks in order to keep my nose from rubbing the visor.

- The visor is actually a double pane.  It's easy to see out, but no one will be able to see your eyes in it.

This helmet was pretty pricey, but it came out nice, my only real complaint is that they have cheaped out on the box compared to the FOTK helmet I purchased and the Imperial Officer's cap I have.  Granted, I had always planned on displaying the helmet out of the box, but it would've been nice to have a nice looking box considering the money I paid for this.

I can't find a decent way to upload photos to the forum anymore, but I might do a quick video of it and put it on my Youtube channel and put it in here for you to see it.

Edit:

Quick video review and a comparison with the rest of my Anovos Helmets.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 08:16 PM by Matt_Fury »
This is the way.

I have spoken.