Author Topic: 2022 MCM UK Comic Con Hasbro Reveals  (Read 843 times)

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
Re: 2022 MCM UK Comic Con Hasbro Reveals
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2022, 03:26 PM »
I think the officer most in need of an update with the new officer body is Motti. That guy is huge, dated, and doesn't give a **** what anyone thinks of his c-clamp hand. Also hoping we get a Yularen sooner rather than later, especially since he's pretty prominent in Andor.

This is the last speederbike we got in 2012, which was really good, and accurately scaled (but it was a TRU exclusive). It was a fully new sculpt, and didn't have the crappy features of the previous mold that had been used forever. No "fall apart" feature, no spring loaded feet, just a great sculpt and a clear flight stand. I was able to find four of them, and I've always been really happy with them. This new one looks much better, but the price still sucks. I'll probably get two of them and see how I feel after that.

Viszla is expensive, so I'm really happy he's not an army builder like the Darktrooper. I'll probably buy him on Amazon for the low price guarantee, just in case it does go down slightly, like it did with the Dark Troopers.

-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline Muftak

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2022, 03:45 PM »
I second the need for Motti. He's a 1999 figure and it shows. He was out of date when they repacked him in the Briefing Room multipack.

For the record, the repack Jabba's Goons figures going up for sale tomorrow are priced at $16.99. Is this the 2023 price for standard figures now? Who knows? But it is higher than the Target exclusives were except Morak Fett.

The Paz Visla is priced $27.99, which I think is up a dollar from the MSRP on Tatooine Fett and Dark Trooper deluxe figures, and obviously much higher than the WalMart deluxe figures went for.

We apparently haven't reached the ceiling yet.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2022, 04:15 PM »
For the record, the repack Jabba's Goons figures going up for sale tomorrow are priced at $16.99.

That is the "Fan Channel" exclusive price for 2022/2023.  R2-SHW was that price, Gaming Greats (Lando/Shae/TFU Stormie, etc) were that price.

The ROTJ Jabba Goon wave of figures are "fan channel/specialty" so they won't be at Walmart/Target.

The Paz Visla is priced $27.99, which I think is up a dollar from the MSRP on Tatooine Fett and Dark Trooper deluxe figures

TBOBF Fett was $26.99; Dark Trooper started at $27.99 (but Amazon dropped to $26.49).
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 04:17 PM by Jeff »
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Muftak

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2022, 04:27 PM »
Thanks, obviously I haven't been buying these "Fan Channel" figures as a whole. Looking into it now I see the 1027-revealed Mortar Stormtrooper went up for preorder at the normal price of $14.99.

I also didn't realize the R2-SHW was not a mainline figure.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 04:55 PM by Muftak »

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2022, 04:41 PM »
Do we know what is going to be released tomorrow for pre-order for TBS and TVC?

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2022, 04:58 PM »
Do we know what is going to be released tomorrow for pre-order for TBS and TVC?

According to YakFace this is what to expect for preorders tomorrow:

TVC
ROTJ Specialty Wave (Wooof, Yak Face, Nikto, Kithaba)
ROTJ Speeder Bike with Scout Trooper
Deluxe Paz Vizsla

TBS
Darth Malak
Bastila Shan
Scar Trooper Mic (Task Force 99)
Doctor Aphra
Mara Jade