Collectibles > Star Wars Rebels

Star Wars Rebels - Class I Vehicles

<< < (8/9) > >>

Rob:
Thanks, and go figure it's gone at that price on Amazon... $39.99 now.

I suppose I'll just go with whatever I find first.

CorranHorn:
Around me, Target has been the place to get the Ezra speeder. I've seen it probably 4-5 times, the only new thing out there

Jesse James:
Target seems to be a bit of a wasteland the further East you go, haha.  Here they've barely restocked since before Christmas it seems.  They're also never as fast to clearance it seems.

I really do hope to nab a couple Ezra bikes for repaintability.  Want me some Imperial versions.

Nicklab:
I found a better sample of the Ezra speeder today and picked it up.  And it was at Target, too.

I opened this up as soon as I got home.  I was very surprised to see that this version of Ezra is very different from previous versions.  It's a new head sculpt. The hair is different from previous releases, and there's the scars, too. Plus the jumpsuit is considerably darker than past releases.  The light saber obviously has the removable blade, and there's a hanger on Ezra's hip for the hilt. 

The speeder bike is a little on the simple side, but I kind of like this one.  It gives us a nice variety in the speeder vehicles. 

McMetal:
Picked up another Ezra speeder to open...I never bothered to do that with the Scout Bomber but this one seemed like a good candidate and I managed to get it for $15 so why not.

Seems like such a rare treat to see new Rebels stuff too. The show is gonna be over before I ever find old Rex.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version