Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 590175 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Rebelscum
« Reply #2685 on: January 20, 2006, 08:08 PM »
Well, to Dale's defense KitKatGodDamn came in swinging...  It wasn't like he came here to actually make a defense or anything, he just came with all guns bristling so it was in basically the hope he would get canned I guess.  His profile even was just set up to be insulting.

Dale just saw it and reacted since he knew the guy was a douche, knew who it was right away...  It was an automatic reaction, but Matt (JediMAC) of all people was the one who really wanted to give KitKatGodDamn an opportunity to come in and defend himself as he saw fit (but I assume keep it to this thread since we don't want him cluttering the rest of the place up with his ****).  There was brief interaction between Matt and KitKat and I think I maybe said something but Dale's reaction caused him to leave and not try coming back...  Then I just took the reigns and banned him because I just frankly wanted to go to bed and not have to babysit him.

As the guys have said, he's allowed in to make his case or respond now, that's been their call and I don't mind either since it's more fair than anything and his ban was a mistake somewhat in the first place...  So that's just where things stand I guess.  He's now more mad it seems with efranks and Rob than anything. :)  He can fight with them at Scum I guess if he does it when a mod isn't around.  They're there.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
« Reply #2686 on: January 20, 2006, 08:23 PM »
Just so you guys know, Matt told me that since he is moving he won't be able to get online till Monday.
WTB Autographs and loose vintage, PM me!
"The Dude abides" - The Big Lebowski

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2687 on: January 20, 2006, 11:43 PM »
...it would suck, because I'd know the second I got to them, they could just ban me.  Or edit my posts.  ;D

There's a less-than-zero percent chance of him 'getting' to any of us. 

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2688 on: January 21, 2006, 01:18 AM »
Where's he moving to "back east?"  Because I'm really hoping it's nowhere near me.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2689 on: January 21, 2006, 02:34 AM »
DC/VA/MD area E, I had seen him mentioning it over there...  Not up your way.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline RenegadeJedi

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2690 on: January 21, 2006, 02:42 AM »
So whatever became of Jimbo???

MattQuackNadam you are my beatch...you just don't know it.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 02:43 AM by RenegadeJedi »
"Collect to Collect" what moron thought that statement up?

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #2691 on: January 21, 2006, 12:30 PM »
Possibly this:

Along the same lines, you guys might find this amusing. A few months ago, Jimbo was just doing his thing, getting in, complaining about peoples attitudes, opinions, knowledge, etc. I can't remember the thread, but every other post was just him beratting various people. It went on for pages. Finally, some realatively new person stood up and said something to the effect of, "who the hell are you anyway?" and started to lay into him in a really intellegent way. Then, everyone else started chiming in with "yeah!..." It was awesome. Jimbo went away.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Jackhole

• Youngling
  • I'm an Idiot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2692 on: January 22, 2006, 03:23 PM »
Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't been around to answer your calls.  I've had more interesting things to do now that I'm not in the most uneventful city and state in the country (OKC, OK - Burchall you can have it back! :o)

Lucky for you all, between moving and gearing up for my second child, finding a new school to attend and a new job, I won't have time to put my balls on your chin as much anymore.  Sorry.  So I'll try to make this short and sweet as to not make you endure the pain of farewells for too long.

Zod - show the rest of the picture in your avatar, you know the part where you're trying to fit my pud into your mouth, but it's much too long and girthy and it's making you gag :o

Skyhoucker - I figured I'd go out on a limb, be the bigger man, but it seems you, just like your fearless leader here, aren't mature enough to just let things go.  Posting here was also a huge display of your ability to handle a grown-up situation.

and besides MAC, none of the rest of you have any reason to talk **** to me other than to be a part of the queue like the rest of the lemmings.

A few more things of note.  I know you will say and think what you want, but I'm going to be totally honest here to clear up the truth about some things and what you choose to do with it is up to you.  If you'd rather post gross exaggerations for ***** and giggles than have at it, but knowing the truth you'll just be a ******* moron if you do.

C3 - Yup, had a few drinks, and coincedentally I got very ill the same night.  I was breathalyzed (sp?) by the EMTs and I blew only a .07, which is a very obvious indicator that I was not even drunk, much less had alcohol poisoning.  I was taken to the emergency room and rehydrated, and was told that I was sick because of dehydration caused by the flu.  I went home, not because I was sick, but because I missed the 2 most important things I came for - opening ceremonies and the GL thing.  So given the letdown of that, the fact that I'd seen everything else there was to see the first day, I decided to save my money and head home.  I didn't really fit in with the crowd at the convention center anyways.

The marriage thread - once again, I understand that this would be great fun for you all to twist and laugh about, but try to be mature and not so self-loathing that you wish I was down on your level.  There is a very MASSIVE difference between losing the spark in a relationship, and being cautious to PREVENT the spark from ever going out.  I have not, nor do I currently have marital problems, and if I did I seriously would not post them on a SW internet message board.  Just like Philip said, you all need to get a life.  Perhaps if you had been with a woman for more than 5 minutes, much less 5 years, you'd know what I was talking about.

Air Force - I am indeed an AF vet, and regardless of whether or not I am collecting a considerable disability pension and a 100% paid scholarship to the college of my choice, I signed up and offered my life to serve my country, which takes more balls than any of you have, minus the one or 2 of you that may have, but none of you seem to be here bashing me anyways.  And I don't feel the least bit bad about it.  I enlisted in the AF at 18 for a career to support my wife and kids, but I was robbed of that opportunity with a medical discharge 2 years later, and now the AF/ Veterans' Affairs are making sure I still get that opportunity.

That said, have fun, happy trails, and **** off.

Love always
Matt

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: January 22, 2006, 04:20 PM »
Zod - show the rest of the picture in your avatar, you know the part where you're trying to fit my pud into your mouth, but it's much too long and girthy and it's making you gag :o

??? ??? ???

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #2694 on: January 22, 2006, 05:39 PM »
If they ever made a movie about a pot calling a kettle black, I think this Jackhole fellow would be the perfect choice for the pot. He tells us all to grow up and "get a life", yet he pretty much calls Rob gay, and uses that tired statement about JD members never having been with a woman for more than 5 minutes.

And the Jackhole username certainly does wonders for your maturitity status.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2695 on: January 22, 2006, 05:40 PM »
My girlfriend and I have been together for over 6 years now.  I'm not running around Watto's or Wuher's looking for relationship advice - but that's just me...

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2696 on: January 22, 2006, 05:44 PM »
I've asked for relationship in Watto's, because people in Watto's have actually had a relationship or two.

I didn't ask at a forum  where the max of their population is 13-15 year olds who can't spell and their only response is constant bitching and/or "yeah! lol! r u crzy!"

And I'm fairly certain and much as Rob isn't my favorite person, he wouldn't let you put your dick in his mouth. He's got far better tastes.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #2697 on: January 22, 2006, 07:04 PM »
Hmm. Besides his fantasy of getting a blowjob from another man, how homosexual is it for a guy to provide an overly detailed description of his fantasy **** to a group of other guys?

So, uh... Do you pretend your wife is a man?

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2698 on: January 22, 2006, 07:06 PM »
Guess who has had enough...

Me.

Offline S_A_Longhorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Hook 'Em Horns!
    • View Profile
Rebelscum
« Reply #2699 on: February 10, 2006, 10:11 AM »
Are we allowed to discuss Rebelscum topics here, if we ALL agree to play nice?  The other thread was locked.   :'(

If so, then let me begin this new thread by posting a link to our local San Antonio thread at RS: Click Here
(Edit:  I fixed your link SA, it was goofed up...  JJ)

Begin reading the posts dated February 9th.

It got pretty nasty (yet funny) yesterday since these two guys, OBIWANJABRONI and IGOTASMALLFACE, began posting last year, openly talking about scalping.  Sure enough, these guys posted on eBay the two C3PO variants for $20. 

The problem is the SA forum has no official "Moderator" assigned to our thread.  So I doubt anything will be done to these guys, and all of us local collectors have abandoned the thread.

I did invite all of my SA friends to join JD , tho... :D
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 10:41 AM by Jesse James »
"WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.  TODD WILL COOPERATE."
-Sarah Palin to Charlie Gibson, a week before her husband, Todd Palin, refused to cooperate