Community > Other Toy Lines

Oh....My.... Nightmare Before Christmas stuff!

<< < (2/3) > >>

JediMAC:

--- Quote from: CoruscantCourtesan on June 19, 2003, 04:37 PM ---It's $239.99. And if you guys want to start getting a collection together for this as my birthday gift, now would be a good time to do it.  :-*
--- End quote ---

Alrighty then!  I've got the collection plate all ready to go including a buck of mine already sitting in it, so everyone feel free to shoot me some dinero, and we'll see what we can pool together for Ms. Carrie here...  No amounts turned away - large or small!  If we did a buck per JD member, we may just be able to swing this thing!  Besides, Entertainment Earth is only 10 minutes away from me, so I could even pick up this guy/doll - doll/guy 2-pack in person!   8)

So for all those contributing, please PM me for payment arrangement details.  I'm waiting...   :-*

MisterPL:
Does he have "real feel" skin?

If I'm chipping in, I get him one week out of the year. I've got plenty of chores he can help out with.

JediMAC:

--- Quote from: MisterPL on June 19, 2003, 05:04 PM ---If I'm chipping in, I get him one week out of the year. I've got plenty of chores he can help out with.

--- End quote ---

Would you be willing to settle for just a weekend John?  I think we could arrange that with Carrie.  But that will likely be a privelege reserved only for the VIP donors of at least $5!   :-*

Carrie M:
Awww, you're too much, Matt.  :-*  And Mister PL, if when he stays with you for that week/weekend out of the year he tries to get frisky with you, that's only because I'll be programming him to be a surrogate love machine. So you may use him, but DON'T abuse him, please.

Hung Solow:
Are you sure he's anatomically correct, and not a gelding???   ;D ??? ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version