Community > Joe Defender

Haslab Classified Series 6" Scale HISS Tank

(1/3) > >>

Jeff:
https://hasbropulse.com/products/g-i-joe-classified-series-cobra-h-i-s-s

$299.99 - 6" scale HISS Tank with 6" HISS Driver.  Needs 8k backers to head to production.

If it gets fully funded (8k backers) within the first week (by 7/6), a bonus 6" HISS Tactician figure will be included for anyone that orders before the 7/6 deadline.  That strategy seems to be working because it's already past the half-way marker (5500 in the first 3 hours!).

Here are the other tiers:
8,000 backers to fully fund the campaign
10,000 backers to unlock Cobra H.I.S.S. Classified Upgrade #1
12,000 backers to unlock Cobra H.I.S.S. Classified Upgrade #2
14,000 backers to unlock Cobra H.I.S.S. Classified Upgrade #3
16,000 backers to unlock Cobra H.I.S.S. Classified Upgrade #4

Muftak:
They really did a phenomenal job on this one, I am not surprised at all that it looks like it will fund in 12 hours. They did everything right here, including gauging the fan base for what they would want vehicle-wise.the HISS is the perfect choice. I maybe own 10 GIJoe figures 3.75 scale, and also a HISS tank. Heck, I barely collect Star Wars vehicles but I had to have a HISS tank. They chose correctly.

LED lighting and functional treads jump out as huge details. I mean that lighting looks really good, the cockpit is amazing.

And all that said, I don't do 6 inch stuff so this isn't for me, but I am really impressed with the toy they put forward here.

P-Siddy:
Already fully backed at 6:46 PM!

Jeff:

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on June 29, 2022, 07:47 PM ---Already fully backed at 6:46 PM!
--- End quote ---

Wow.  And already only about 500 away from Unlock #1 -> 2x missile racks.

Jeff:
This thing is still plugging away... just a little over 500 backers needed to hit the next unlock and make your 6" HISS look like a classic 3.75" HISS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version