Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Walking Dead

<< < (302/522) > >>

McMetal:
Raised by Hershel...trained by Daryl.  ;D Can we get a Beth Greene action figure already?

I enjoyed this, definitely a departure from the norm, but always interesting to get a glimpse into other survivors and the twisted worlds they create for themselves.

Dawn/Don - (no idea what they were saying all episode) what kind of an appalingly soulless human do you have to be to facilitate the institutionalized rape of your fellow women? What a loathsome POS, hope she gets the end she desevres.

Seemed kinda weird that she would be the one still in charge, and exempted from any of the other brutality. But I guess that was sort of the point, that they had this bizarre "system" that everyone observed, although the whole thing was seemingly starting to veer out of control.

I sort of wanted to like the doctor at first but by the end it seemed like he was just as complicit as the rest, and certainly motivated by his own self interest.

Was the kid from Richmond the same actor who played the young Chris Rock on that show a few years back? He seemed really familiar, as did Dawn/Don, but I could not place her either.

BillCable:
That was indeed Everybody Hates Chris.  Kinda pulled me out of the episode.

It was weird to see everything so perfectly clean, and all the equipment up and running.  And it didn't seem like a system that'd hold together very well.  Not with so few jailers.  Class warfare among a dozen people - not very stable.

Heck of a twist at the end, though!

Diddly:
I must be in the minority because I really enjoyed that episode. There was just something about seeing these ******** who think they know what's best for everyone and claim that they're protecting everyone, and then watching Beth tear their stuff up with relative ease because she actually HAS been through things. I enjoyed the flashback to that random episode where she was a cutter too.

I'm honestly kinda bummed it looks like we won't have a conclusion for a few weeks. Great cliffhanger ending there, although really the whole season has been really good with them. Has me wondering what happened there, and how it all ties back to Daryl in the woods with Michonne. I'm thinking Carol and Daryl run across Lil Chris Rock at some point and send Carol in to infiltrate and bring him back...

Was I the only one hoping to see the Vatos from Season 1 again since we were back in Atlanta?

Sybeck1:
http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Television_Show_Timeline

According to this timeline it has only been 11 days since the governor stormed the prison up to where we are now

BillCable:
Busy fortnight!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version