Collectibles > 1:6 Scale Figures and Collectibles

1/6 Scale Zuckuss

<< < (2/2)

Nicklab:
Sideshow's giveaways are pretty awesome.  And very often they have Star Wars items offered in their giveaways.

evenflow:
Despite all my years of entering, I have never won a sideshow contest. Seems like others have won multiple times. Wish i had their luck.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: evenflow on February  8, 2017, 12:36 PM ---Despite all my years of entering, I have never won a sideshow contest. Seems like others have won multiple times. Wish i had their luck.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I have been faithfully entering for years as well and never won a thing.  You'd think they would continuously pick someone new, but I always wonder at who's really getting this stuff anyway.  Is it always random-guy or does someone's friend of a friend end up winning more often than not?

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: evenflow on February  8, 2017, 12:36 PM ---Despite all my years of entering, I have never won a sideshow contest. Seems like others have won multiple times. Wish i had their luck.

--- End quote ---

I won one of the Marvel giveaways last year.  So people DO actually win the contests.  The only downside is that you have to pay for the shipping.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version