Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Captain America (Movie & Sequels)

<< < (56/60) > >>

BillCable:
7pm tonight, baby!

P-Siddy:
Sitting in the credits now...

Edit:  There are two after credit scenes.  First one is cool, the end one is okay, so if you miss the last one, you won't be devastated.

Qui-Gon Jim:
Weird sentence:
How hot is Aunt May?

McMetal:

--- Quote from: Qui-Gon Jim on May  6, 2016, 07:57 PM ---Weird sentence:
How hot is Aunt May?

--- End quote ---

I know, right? I'm not a fan of any of the post-Raimi Spider Man stuff, but if you're going to reimagine something, you could do a lot worse than Marisa Tomei.  :)

I saw it last night with one other couple in the entire theatre, who were well behaved, so it was a pleasant way to kill 3 hours. Liked it a lot, they continue to crank out winners in this franchise, and with the MU stuff in general. Wasn't totally blown away really, I guess I kept feeling they eventually they would get down to figuring things out so ther was less sense of tension for me than doomsday scenario type stuff, but that stuff is probably overdone anyway. Sort of felt like ESB to me in a lot of ways, a strong standalone effort that still feels like a bridge between larger stories. Funny they referenced that even.

They absolutely nailed the Black Panther too, in every respect IMO. The actor, the way he spoke and carried himself, even the faithfully interpreted outfit. Spot on perfect. Major props for that. That's a character near and dear to my heart having debuted in FF.

Curious to see if they try to start registering Inhumans next week on Agents of SHIELD.

Diddly:
Saw it tonight. The airport battle might be the coolest fight in recent movie history, and definitely in comic history. The casting was perfect, and even though there were 3984655672 characters, they all had their place and felt important.

Some good moments off the top of my head:

- Falcon and Bucky in the Beetle, and the nod of approval
- ESB being a "super old movie" (although Pete should know better than "ice planet")
- Black Panther in general
- Tony macking on Aunt May
- Tony Stank
- Ant Man trying to tear apart the IM suit and then tossing a mini fuel truck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version