Author Topic: The Book of Boba Fett  (Read 964 times)

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Cheese
    • View Profile
Re: The Book of Boba Fett
« Reply #15 on: November 1, 2021, 04:07 PM »
But will she reprise her Flashdance dance as a Twilek dancer?

Seriously though, I didn't realize she acted in anything after Flashdance.  Checking out IMDB it looks like she has had a lot of smaller roles that I never noticed.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 2, 2021, 08:51 AM »
Crazy thing though - I was left wondering if the one female Twi'lek is also on the cast of Ted Lasso?

"Jennifer Beals will be portraying a Twiílek in the Disney+ series The Book of Boba Fett, Deadline has confirmed. Specifics regarding her character are being kept under wraps. Beals made her surprising debut in the seriesí trailer debut on Monday."

Wow.  I was really wrong with that guess.  But itís interesting to see another one of the cast revealed.  I feel like we know a lot more about the cast of the Andor and Kenobi series than we do about The Book of Boba Fett.
« Last Edit: November 2, 2021, 08:51 AM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • So Say We All!
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #17 on: November 5, 2021, 05:14 PM »
I feel like I heard Din Djarin's voice in the trailer. I feel like he will be in this to some degree, even just an episode or two. I can't wait for more SW goodness. It really feels like "The Mandalorian" kicked of a new Golden Age for Star Wars.

I can't wait to finally see the Boba Fett show we have been waiting on for at least 20 years.
"This is the way."

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #18 on: November 7, 2021, 01:59 PM »
I feel like I heard Din Djarin's voice in the trailer. I feel like he will be in this to some degree, even just an episode or two. I can't wait for more SW goodness. It really feels like "The Mandalorian" kicked of a new Golden Age for Star Wars.

I can't wait to finally see the Boba Fett show we have been waiting on for at least 20 years.

IT did sound like Pedro Pascal's voice as the translator in the Ithorian (which I'm hoping is Dok Ondar).  I heard a rumor a while ago that Mando is supposed to show up in Book of Boba Fet, but I am avoiding spoilers as best I can so I'm not 100% sure.
This is the way.

I have spoken.