Author Topic: 2023 TVC Endor Bunker Playset  (Read 1121 times)

Offline Muftak

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
Re: 2023 TVC Endor Bunker Playset
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2023, 11:48 AM »
Thanks! I was working on that insert last month, luckily Nicklab hooked me up with a collector who already had one in hand. I sent him the prototype and was able to do revisions before mine arrived. It enabled me to get it up for sale as soon as these started showing up.

That being said, I don't know if I am keeping mine for the long run, just to take pictures of this and 2 other interior sets I am doing. For sure I am going to sell off that exclusive figure to a carded collector. I always feel guilty opening these pack ins

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2023, 01:07 PM »
Awesome Muftak! I just ordered one as well!

I don't suppose you'll ever have a view outside the window of the Nevarro Cantina, with Gideon and a bunch of Stormtroopers standing around threatening?
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2023, 01:11 PM »
Thanks! I was working on that insert last month, luckily Nicklab hooked me up with a collector who already had one in hand. I sent him the prototype and was able to do revisions before mine arrived. It enabled me to get it up for sale as soon as these started showing up.

Glad I could link you guys up!
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Muftak

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2023, 01:30 PM »
Awesome Muftak! I just ordered one as well!

I don't suppose you'll ever have a view outside the window of the Nevarro Cantina, with Gideon and a bunch of Stormtroopers standing around threatening?

Thanks!

I did a whole cardstock exterior for the Nevarro Cantina set last year, and indeed on the inside I put an image of the street with Death Troopers. If it is not showing up on eBay right now it’s out of stock but will get restocked this weekend.

I would post pics but I haven't been able to link anything here in about a year...

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2023, 02:00 PM »
I did a whole cardstock exterior for the Nevarro Cantina set last year, and indeed on the inside I put an image of the street with Death Troopers. If it is not showing up on eBay right now it’s out of stock but will get restocked this weekend.

Man, I have got to get off my butt and start picking up some of your stuff Muftak - that Nevarro Cantina one is great.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Muftak

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2023, 04:22 PM »

Man, I have got to get off my butt and start picking up some of your stuff Muftak - that Nevarro Cantina one is great.

Thanks. I don't promote stuff here because I feel like that is overstepping the boundaries of having the conversations I have cherished here for 20 years.

Plus, like I said, it's  become impossible for me to link Facebook-hosted pics here, or Rebelscum-hosted pics, so I have nothing to show.

But by all means feel free to follow all of my shameless self promotion over on Instagram  (as thecardboardgalaxy) or Facebook ( @Cardboard Galaxy there.)