Collectibles > LEGO

Lego 2021

<< < (4/4)

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Rob on January 13, 2022, 11:18 PM ---Whelp, after 3 out of stock near misses I was finally able to order an AT-AT today.  Woo hoo.

--- End quote ---

How did you get one?  I heard they sold out right away.  Just got the LEgo catalog in the mail this week and that thing looks amazing.

Rob:
I just signed up for in stock notifications on the Lego website.  Each time I got the email it was gone before I could order one, but third time was the charm.  It was in stock for at least 3 or 4 hours the other day when I ordered.

Each time you get that notification you have to sign up for the alert again if you don’t get one.  It’s a one time alert.

Ryan:

--- Quote from: Rob on January 14, 2022, 03:57 PM ---I just signed up for in stock notifications on the Lego website.  Each time I got the email it was gone before I could order one, but third time was the charm.  It was in stock for at least 3 or 4 hours the other day when I ordered.

Each time you get that notification you have to sign up for the alert again if you don’t get one.  It’s a one time alert.

--- End quote ---

Rob did you get the AT-AT built yet? What do you think of it?

Rob:
Nope, not yet.  Getting all the Hasbro collection unpacked was my main focus for months.  I just started building Lego stuff this past week and did the helmets first. In a bit I’ll start building the bigger sets so I can figure out how to space out the shelving for these when I get to that stage.  Maybe in the next two or three months. 

77Skywalker:
I also got Darth Vader's fine Meditation Chamber for Christmas too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version