Collectibles > Saga Legends

2013 Saga Legends Basic Figures (Vader Cardback)

<< < (21/29) > >>

Jesse James:
I think the hold up is what they have out there now...  These have been selling here slowly over the holiday, but slowly, and they don't generally see steep discounts except that BOGO dealio at TRU this past week.

Dressel Rebel:
Scored 10 of the 5 POA $5.99 stormies  at HTS, I have to say the helmet sculpt is very very nice.  I had to behead one and mod the head onto an SA body.  This is the result:

As someone who always thought the previous Stormtrooper helmet sculpts were tremendously flawed, this is basically a dream come true.  PS the mod on the head took 5 minutes tops.

McMetal:
Well, I finally saw Wave 2 on the pegs today at TRU and wouldn't you know it, the only figure I wanted was already gone, so no Captain Rex for me. That is one nifty looking Stormtrooper though...

Jesse James:
Might be worth molding and casting the helmet with a mod but it'll cost so I doubt I bother for a while.  Bumps the Stormtrooper up to a fig I might care about now tho.

speedermike:
These look great, and I just enjoy this line for what it is.

However, if these things had been on Vintage style cards, but the size of the new Vader card, this line would be amazing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version