Author Topic: Stuff for sale  (Read 928 times)

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Stuff for sale
« on: July 28, 2005, 12:28 PM »
Well, it looks like the time has come to start thinning out the collection - basically, I'm just desperate for some cash. So i'll be listing some stuff I want to get rid of here. All items come directly from me, a non-smoking adult collector with no pets and no kids.

MARVEL FIGURE FACTORY - highly detailed little statues that I found at TRU the other day.... was very intrigued by them, so I bought one.

Daredevil "Mystery Figure" - Red version - $6 (1 of 12 "Mystery Figures" that come blind packed. Comes in unopened plastic bag, with 4 trading cards/stickers: #1) Lizard, #22)Juggernaut, #45) Human torch, #58) Falcon - packaging included).

Prices do not include shipping. I'd like to ship only within the U.S. only because shipping outside the U.S. can get costly. But as long as you're willing to pay for it, I guess it's fine by me. I can only accept payment in the form of Money Orders at this time. No Paypal, no personal checks.

I'll be adding more stuff - lots more stuff - in the coming days/weeks. This stuff has to go, so I'll leave it here for a week or two before I go to ebay with it. So if you want it, ask now.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2005, 01:12 AM by jokabofe »

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Koto kits, SW Lego, Marvel & Transformers for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2005, 11:41 PM »
bump, added some SW Lego and some non-star wars stuff.