Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

Defender Wishlists 2013 Discussion

<< < (4/10) > >>

Nicklab:
Any chance that we might be able to revise our TPM lists if R5-X2 winds up getting confirmed in some sort of multipack/exclusive, Scott?

Scott:
What I do is if a figure is announced, the 11th figure on the list moves up a spot...there is no revoting

Nicklab:
I get the sense that the wind may have been taken out of the sails of this year's wishlists.  Any chance that we'll be moving on from the AOTC list?

Jeff:
Really hoping that SDCC knocks the ball out of the park and gets us some wishlist figures this Winter/next Spring.  So tired of seeing the same figures over and over and over and over and over again on these lists (Kitster/Wald, Cliegg, Mosep, Doallyn, Slim Aloo, Toryn Farr, etc).

If SDCC once again gives us nothing new this year, there may be no point in doing the lists next year.  :(

Scott:
Yeah I am really bummed about this as there were no new figures made off of the list from last year when in a typical year there are between 10-20.   It is amazing how bad the TPM 3D effort totally screwed over the line as I really think we would have gotten some cooler AOTC and ROTS figures this year

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version