Author Topic: Jeremy Bulloch  (Read 1492 times)

Offline Rod

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Jeremy Bulloch
« on: September 14, 2003, 09:42 PM »
I thought any of you living close to Gatlinburg, TN would like to know that Jeremy Bulloch (aka Boba Fett) will be a guest at the upcoming Adventure Con show being held in Gatlinburg, TN from October 3rd to October 5th of 2003.

Adventure Con is one of the largest toy and collectible shows in the south east for the last few years.

The more of a Star Wars precense we have, the more celebrities from the Star Wars Saga they will invite.  Jeremy is a direct result of a bunch of guest at the last show asking why they didn't have any Star Wars guests.

Go to www.adventurecon.com for details.

If any of you have any questions like directions, times or such..and the site doesn't answer it, drop me an e-mail.

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
Re: Jeremy Bulloch
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2003, 03:26 AM »
Is he doing a meet and greet or a Fan Club breakfast or something?

We got to eat dinner with him at a 501st thing, and he was a really nice guy.

Made a point to come down and sit at everyone's table at some point during the night.

I'd definitely recommend going to see him if you can.
Got Clones?

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2003, 04:42 PM »
Yep, I agree.  Jeremy is a kick to talk to with.  

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2003, 04:50 PM »
Got my first autograph from him at Wizard World Chicago 2003, and he was an awesome person to meet.  Spoke with him for a few minutes, and he wasn't the type of person to rush you away.  Great guy, and I would encourage anyone to meet him if you have the chance to.
dustrho

Offline Boba Binks

• Jedi Padawan
  • The Most Feared Bounty Hunter on Naboo
    • View Profile
    • David Jonathan Syczylo
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2003, 09:52 PM »
Jeremy is great. I have helped him out at Wizards (2001), C2 (2002), and GenCon (2003). He and his wife are wonderful. Very friendly.

Out of all the people that I have been privilaged to work with at the various conventions, Jeremy is one of the best to help out. Very kind and generous. I still owe him and Richard LaPet~ (Motti) a beer. The next time I see them I guess.
For those of you looking for me. I am now at www.sandtroopers.com

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2003, 10:54 PM »
Jeremy is one of the nicest guys on the convetion circuit.  I've met him numerous times, and he's been nothing but gracious every time.  He even joined some members of the NJ Star Wars Collectors Club for a breakfast engagement before his signing appearance at the most recent Chiller Theatre show.  A true gentleman if there ever was one.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback