Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Transformers Live Action Movies

<< < (130/131) > >>

Qui-Gon Jim:

--- Quote from: Chris M on September 25, 2018, 02:51 PM ---I saw the trailer yesterday and I've gotta admit I'm pretty stoked.  I loved seeing the actual Transformers of my childhood...it was even better being able to actually recognize them!!  I've got high hopes for this.  I was not really a fan of the movies beyond the very first, and slightly for the third.  The rest of the series was terrible.

I can't wait to see this.

--- End quote ---

This exactly!

Matt_Fury:
Took the kids to see Bumblebee yesterday and it's pretty good.  Easily, the best of the Transformers movies.

Not exactly a high bar to get over.

Qui-Gon Jim:
Agreed.  The first 10 minutes of this film is better than the entirety of the first five films combined.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Qui-Gon Jim on January  2, 2019, 11:28 AM ---Agreed.  The first 10 minutes of this film is better than the entirety of the first five films combined.

--- End quote ---

Too true.  I liked the whole movie, but could have just watched the Cybertron stuff on a loop for 2 hours and enjoyed it just as much.

Darth_Anton:
I liked Bumblebee a lot. It's the only one I've seen in the theater. I actively avoid Michael Bay films and always felt the robot designs were just awful. My inner 12 year old boy just kept smiling the whole way through Bumblebee over the simplicity of the story and design of the characters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version